Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

DONE DEAL! Arsenal Goalkeeper Moves To La Liga - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DONE DEAL! Arsenal Goalkeeper Moves To La Liga (431 Views)

Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director / Arsenal Goalkeeper Ospina Collapses During Napoli Game / Arsenal Goalkeeper, Peter Cech To Retire At The End Of The Season! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DONE DEAL! Arsenal Goalkeeper Moves To La Liga by seegi(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
One of the goal keepers at Arsenal has momentarily taken a walk away from the Emirates to pitch tents with a La Liga team.

It has been confirmed that Emiliano Martinez will spend the 2017-18 season on loan with LaLiga club Getafe.

The 24-year-old Argentinian made five first-team appearances for the Gunners last season and has previously had loan spells with Oxford, Sheffield Wednesday, Rotherham and Wolves.

Martinez hopes he can return from Getafe in a year's time and be challenging for the gloves.

"I came from nothing and I'm at Arsenal now, one of the biggest clubs in the world, but I'm never satisfied," he told Arsenal Player.

"I was third choice fighting for
second spot, so maybe the season after I will fight for number one. You always need to give more at Arsenal. It's never enough and that's what I try to do."

>>> https://www.naijamouthed.ng/forum/entertainment/sports/13557-done-deal-arsenal-goalkeeper-moves-to-la-liga

(1) (Reply)

Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTIONS (11/08/2017) / Eagles Striker Kayode Confirms Man City Move, Girona Loan / Hot! 10 Odds For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.