Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Give Us From 1 To 10k Today And Get 50% After 7days, Cool Biz, Start Investing! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Give Us From 1 To 10k Today And Get 50% After 7days, Cool Biz, Start Investing! (779 Views)

Lyon Beat Arsenal 2-1 To Win 2019 Emirates Cup / Qatar Defeat Japan 3-1 To Win 2019 Asian Cup (Photos) / How To Place Bet And Get 50% Back If A Game Cut (cutting One) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Us From 1 To 10k Today And Get 50% After 7days, Cool Biz, Start Investing! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Boom Cash 7D gives you 50% of the amount you invest with after 7 days. Investors has already started receiving payments and lots of testimonies rolling it. This is not a ponzi scheme, "Boom Cash 7D" is a sport investment group that invests her funds into sports related businesses that sure makes good returns at the end of the day. So we encourage investors to trust us with funds which we invest and in appreciation we give back the invested funds + 50% after 7 days.

Packages available: 1000 to 10,000

Get your money + 50% after 7 days, No stories.

For more info and testimonies, kindly join the Join BOOM CASH 7D Whatsapp group https:///ICbex90baYyDbX0vKufDXm

Re: Give Us From 1 To 10k Today And Get 50% After 7days, Cool Biz, Start Investing! by Laryne(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
History is not there to remind us of who offended us but to enable us learn from mistakes already made... I rest my case.
Re: Give Us From 1 To 10k Today And Get 50% After 7days, Cool Biz, Start Investing! by gmajor10(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
I agree it's not ponzi scheme, it's worse than that. If you can guarantee such return, you'll invest all your cash and keep making mad returns for life.

1 Like

Re: Give Us From 1 To 10k Today And Get 50% After 7days, Cool Biz, Start Investing! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
In life risks must be taken. That you were taken advantage of by so called ponzi scheme(s) shouldnt be a reason why you should discourage others. If you are not interested i feel you should simply ignore, and FYI we are not worse, we are better and is already proofing it and shall proof it to the world soon. Just keep hating why we keep making ourselves and others rich. Enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Talks About Nigeria Qualifying For Russia World Cup / This Week Champions League 100% Sure Predictions Games / Egypt Draw Russia, Uruguay, Saudi Arabia In Russia 2018 World Cup Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.