Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday (18396 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today / Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) / Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by Dreamofsaintify(m): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Singer, Darey Art Alade took to his Instagram page to celebrate his daughter who turns 5 years old today. He shared adorable photos of her and captioned it;

"God the merciful! Our ever smiling TinTin is 5 today Hurray!! Happy birthday darling. God continue to keep you, strengthen you and bless you. You shall continue to soar and be a shining beacon to the world. You shall lead multitudes and affect lives positively. We love you deeply!!!Congratulationsprincess!!!! #OurSunshineIs5 #WeCantKeepCalm#JustLikeYesterday #TinTinIs5"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by DRPAIT123(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
the devil tried all to make her ugly but God got her back...fine girl

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by Tolbanks(f): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by iMUMUweh(m): 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
shocked

wow! train her well

one man somewhere is waiting for her to be six years old so that he can legally marry her and consumate the wedding when she turns 9yrs old ..

ask Aisha, he is taking after the profet

shocked
Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by SageTravels: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER

5-Year-Old Girl Travels Alone on A Long Flight

@Darey Art would you allow your daughter to do so @5.
Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by Bisjosh(f): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
DRPAIT123:

Wicked grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by Husty(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Happy Birthday Pumpkin kiss
Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by TheMainMan: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
fine girl
Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by Oyindaberry(f): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
The Adventures of TinTin.....Happy birthday to her
Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by virus05(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
DRPAIT123:
lol. Baba u no try o.. lwkmd

5 Likes

Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by liftedhigh: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by SweetLove0(f): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
DRPAIT123:
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by liftedhigh: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Cool
Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by Tommfrench(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
OK....next
Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by crystabel2017(f): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
She's cute

1 Like

Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by crazygod(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Tin Tin grin for my Yoruba peeps... Its means 'kpangolo kpangolo' grin
Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by ajaophobia(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by talk2saintify(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Wow...Cute

1 Like

Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by greggng: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Pls just now a friend just confirmed to me that he has finally seen the best phone on earth. The name is gionnee p6. Even though it pains me to believe this but my friend is not a liar. I ve been on nairaland for donkey years I don't come here to patronise fake product. This guy is multi millionaire yet uses this phone. Don't insult me otherwise seun will delete u cos he prefers a loyal person like me to a newbie
Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
HBD to her
Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by SeunFirstSon: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
Beautiful kid.
Honestly if not for my current situation and and and.. I'd have adopted a baby boy and girl, My love for kids Mehn
Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by Michelle55: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
DRPAIT123:
hehehehehe.. egbon, you've got zero chill. HBD beautiful angel, wishing you all the goodies that life has got to offer. Age with God's sufficient grace and mercy.

1 Like

Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by murtalapikin: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
h
Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
greggng:
Pls just now a friend just confirmed to me that he has finally seen the best phone on earth. The name is gionnee p6. Even though it pains me to believe this but my friend is not a liar. I ve been on nairaland for donkey years I don't come here to patronise fake product. This guy is multi millionaire yet uses this phone. Don't insult me otherwise seun will delete u cos he prefers a loyal person like me to a newbie
what are you saying?
Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
her smiles....ever smiling cutie
Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by greggng: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
shasha101:

what are you saying?

What am saying is that I am surprise gionnee p6 is now the best phone on earth.
Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by Safiaa(f): 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
DRPAIT123:
i agree. The baby picture scared me, but she's beautiful now. The Lord is good.

1 Like

Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oyindaberry:
The Adventures of TinTin.....Happy birthday to her
grin u must love comic books ooo
Re: Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday by ExclusiveD(f): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Chai dis ur comment got me rolling on d floor gringrin gringrin
DRPAIT123:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Covers Glam Africa Magazine [Photos] / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York / Nigerian Radio Personality, Olisa Adibua Rocks Palm Slippers On A Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.