Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club (67848 Views)

Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) / CEDB Suspend Neymar For 3 UEFA Competition Matches For Insulting Match Officials / The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Nbote(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
mastermaestro:

Madrid is actually his final destination. It's a crafty move.

Exactly d point... Madrid is d only other team mad enough to pay d kind of money to buy him back from PSG when he wants to leave there.. Neymar likes his freedom and loves to express dat on d pitch of play.. He can't do dat now in Barca because of Messi or Madrid becos of CR7
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Dongreat(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
I am not a Barca fan but I as a football fan I can tell you that this move is bad for football in general. It's crazy to pay such amount for a player when that money in the transfer market can get you about 4-5 good players. I hope both FIFA and UEFA sanction PSG for this as it's unfair to other clubs.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Konami94: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Afam4eva:

Why did he come 3rd the last time? Wasn't Iniesta 3rd at some point? Frank Ribery? etc? All these players are good but not exceptional at the level of Messi and Ronaldo. Even if Messi was out of Barca and the team was built around Neymar, do you think he can deliver the La Liga talk more of the UCL. He's not as consistent and daring as the other two i mentioned whose statistics are just out of this world.
Iniesta and Ribery are older than Ronaldo. So they have no chance to win it. Neymar is 25, Messi is 30, I hope you realize someone has to win it when Messi & Ronaldo drop off? Even if its me and you left, they would give it to one of us. So I'm not saying Neymar would outplay them (obviously not), but he's going to be in his prime by the time Messi & Ronaldo are done. So he would have chances to win it, unlike players like Robben Zlatan Ribery, Iniesta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Bahddo(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
You guys should quit all this nonsense talk about Barca feeling betrayed. He didn't betray anyone, and taking down his pics is the right thing to do. It's common sense that when a player gets transferred, your contract ends and so you no longer have the right to have his pics in promotional posters.

In the end, it's Neymar's wish and I hope he excels there. At least here is a player worth the title of the most expensive player in the world, unlike a certain Manchester United midfielder. I also like that he is leaving Barca plenty money to get some good players.

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Sanchez01: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Barce is pained and it's understandable. Messi was supposed to play a deeper role in the team in the new season, leaving Neymar and Suarez at the fore.

Neymar's father is a very greedy man. For the first time ever, I am glad he never came to Madrid and leaving just when the team is about entrusting everything into his care as Messi ages is a whole new trouble for the Catalan club.

Just like Robinho who left for Manchester City from Real, this move is likely the sudden dip of a supposed legend. PSG is too star studded with great individual style of play.

Without prejudice, I don't see Neymar succeeding in the French capital. He is only going there to earn a pension in his prime.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Alexander001(m): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
wristbangle:

Wrong! He wasn't in the el classico match when barca won 3-2 to Madrid at bernebeu
you didn't watch the match. he tore Madrid apart.
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Afam4eva(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Konami94:

Iniesta and Ribery are older than Ronaldo. So they have no chance to win it. Neymar is 25, Messi is 30, I hope you realize someone has to win it when Messi & Ronaldo drop off? Even if its me and you left, they would give it to one of us. So I'm not saying Neymar would outplay them (obviously not), but he's going to be in his prime by the time Messi & Ronaldo are done. So he would have chances to win it, unlike players like Robben Zlatan Ribery, Iniesta.
At what age did Messi and Ronaldo start winning it big? Atleast Ronaldo and Messi probably have a combined 10 years left in the round leather game. By then Neymar would be 30 years old. I think it's safe to admit that Neymar is already n his prime. Not every player will get to win the world best player award. It's just not that easy. While he's trying to out do Cr7 and Messi, another player is waiting on the sidelines and the players in Bayern are also not sleeping. So, we should stop making it seem like it's gonna be a walk in the park for him is Messi and Ronaldo are no more.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by kiddkash(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
maklelemakukula:
the young man believes he had to leave the club to be the best. I support his decision, atleast he did not move to china
nah he had to move to the worst league. I mean apart from Monaco which other team can give the a tough match

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Konami94: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
Afam4eva:

At what age did Messi and Ronaldo start winning it big? Atleast Ronaldo and Messi probably have a combined 10 years left in the round leather game. By then Neymar would be 30 years old. I think it's safe to admit that Neymar is already n his prime. Not every player will get to win the world best player award. It's just not that easy. While he's trying to out do Cr7 and Messi, another player is waiting on the sidelines and the players in Bayern are also not sleeping. So, we should stop making it seem like it's gonna be a walk in the park for him is Messi and Ronaldo are no more.
Nobody said its going to be a walk in the park. And which players in Bayern are you talking about? Renato Sanchez? And its crazy to think Messi and Ronaldo would win all the awards for the next 5 years at least. They are already slowing down just in case you didnt notice. And let's look at it this way.......If PSG win UCL, Neymar has a big chance of winning it. If Barcelona wins it, no matter how well Neymar played, Messi would still win it. Neymar scored in every knockout match from R16 till final in 2015, so the boy is not overrated. 105 goals in 186 games is pretty impressive if you ask me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by bamdly(m): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
joepentwo:

ma broda u're a beggar grin
Haa Bro Begger Ke in dis recession make i go him page maybe he go help me even as from 2 day every thing am in connection with must be PSG

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
bamdly:
Neymar Stupid Jare he is leaving d best club
well he shuld hust help me with 90 million naira
am going to his page and start begging
cos am d 1 dat pray for him dat they shuld buy Him at HIgher Rate
Mr Man, your prayers did nothing!! grin grin grin His hard work did everything!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by igwedaboss(m): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
toba400:
Barcelona FC has started preparing for life without Neymar after his shocking world record move to Paris Saint-Germain in France.

Two Staff at Barcelona's ground were spotted tearing a large poster off the side of the Nou Camp as the club prepares to lose the Brazilian.

The 25-year-old will sign a five-year deal worth £596,000-a-week after tax with a £45m signing-on fee, as revealed by Sportsmail two weeks ago. The total value of the transfer to PSG is expected to reach a staggering £398m.

See more photos below..

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/03/barcelona-takes-down-large-poster-of-neymar-for-betraying-the-spanish-club-photos/

Even though he has do it for the all the right reasons. All I see is a typical Brazilian player.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Konami94: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
kiddkash:

nah he had to move to the worst league. I mean apart from Monaco which other team can give the a tough match
Apart from Madrid/ATM, who can give Barcelona a tough match? Who in Germany & Italy can give Bayern & Juventus a tough match?
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Afam4eva(m): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Konami94:

Nobody said its going to be a walk in the park. And which players in Bayern are you talking about? Renato Sanchez? And its crazy to think Messi and Ronaldo would win all the awards for the next 5 years at least. They are already slowing down just in case you didnt notice. And let's look at it this way.......If PSG win UCL, Neymar has a big chance of winning it. If Barcelona wins it, no matter how well Neymar played, Messi would still win it. Neymar scored in every knockout match from R16 till final in 2015, so the boy is not overrated. 105 goals in 186 games is pretty impressive if you ask me
PSG win UCL? Maybe...Maybe not...highly unlikely, not while the likes of Barca, Madrid, Bayern and Juve are still up there. But never say never. And it goes beyond just winning the coveted trophy. It's funny how people say stuff like "no matter how much Neymar played, messi was winning the best player award" without considering the stats starin us all in the face. Yes, Neymar is a very good player but his stats could not muscle Messi's, so i don't understand why he should win the coveted prize ahead of the best player in the team. if you had even mentioned Suarez at some point, i for still reason am. Being the best player in the world is beyond just being in the winning team else Drogba or someone in chelsea would have won it when chelsea won the UCL. Did Barca players win it when they won it? Liverpool? Man U? So, you see, individual achievement is very pertinent in determining who wins the awrad.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by perdollar(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
hopefully arsenal Wenger can finally buy Suarez
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Konami94: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Afam4eva:

PSG win UCL? Maybe...Maybe not...highly unlikely, not while the likes of Barca, Madrid, Bayern and Juve are still up there. But never say never. And it goes beyond just winning the coveted trophy. It's funny how people say stuff like "no matter how much Neymar played, messi was winning the best player award" without considering the stats starin us all in the face. Yes, Neymar is a very good player but his stats could not muscle Messi's, so i don't understand why he should win the coveted prize ahead of the best player in the team. if you had even mentioned Suarez at some point, i for still reason am. Being the best player in the world is beyond just being in the winning team else Drogba or someone in chelsea would have won it when chelsea won the UCL. Did Barca players win it when they won it? Liverpool? Man U? So, you see, individual achievement is very pertinent in determining who wins the awrad.

Bayern 2 UCL in the last 15 years. Juventus 1 title in 22 years. So don't make it seem like these teams win it every year. Weaker teams than PSG have won it before. Anyways I agree with all what you said. Like I said before, Neymar cannot outperform them right now. But they are eventually going to drop off, and he looks like the best bet to win it outside those two. Let's not kid ourselves, the major reason he left to PSG is for the money, he has a lot of Brazillian friends there, Paris is a beautiful city and he prefers to be the big fish in a small pond (well PSG is not exactly a small pond). Winning the Ballon Dor is the least of it.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
Now champions league will be sweeter.
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by princesam10(m): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
neymar don f**k up for wanting to go to psg e carry go soon falll

wen he wuld have stayed in barca and become more than a star

even going to manu is better for his career than going to psg

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by bobokunlexzy: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
bamdly:

Ol boy u funny o. Neymar's wall no be Alhaji Tekno instagram page wey dey dash naira to fans o

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
all this pained Barce fans sef? Yall never realise how it felt when u lure other teams best players ehn?... Lemme be going before i add salt on your...
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by edogu(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
wristbangle:

The last el classico not the pre season own. Even the last pre season, neymar did not score. You should go Google your fact abeg
I'm sorry about that. Correction noted!
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by edogu(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
adedayo3193:

Oga shut up, Messi scored two goals and Rakuten scored 1 laliga return leg
You can still correct me without using insultive words. Yeah, I might be wrong but you are not also not correct when you said Messi scored two goals. It's not true

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by lekanation(m): 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
ogbonti:

Neymar will move to Real Madrid in 2years time... you know Barca and Madrid can't sell players to each other, book this space down, you heard it first from me
bro and you think psg will sell him to Madrid
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Pavarottii(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
bamdly:
Best club wey collect for juventus hand. Best club na em real Madrid dey win back to back champions league . With neymar gone. They won't even smell a champions Ieague. Best club my foot. And coutinho and hazard dry form for them?
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Pavarottii(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
princesam10:
neymar don f**k up for wanting to go to psg e carry go soon falll

wen he wuld have stayed in barca and become more than a star

even going to manu is better for his career than going to psg
That's how iniesta and xavi stayed dere without world best.
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by maklelemakukula(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
kiddkash:

Same with Spanish league
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by maklelemakukula(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Afam4eva:

You can only be the best if you're in Barca, Madrid and Bayern. I don't see the PSG move making any difference as far is winning the Ballon Dor is concerned. Though i agree that he will be able to express himself at PSG more.
He would have a chance if psg wins the champions league
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by sunshineV(f): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
For betraying the club or for leaving the club? Who allows a poster of a transfered player on their board?

Abi ooo help me slap sense in their head ooo
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by rhames(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
toba400:
Barcelona FC has started preparing for life without Neymar after his shocking world record move to Paris Saint-Germain in France.

Two Staff at Barcelona's ground were spotted tearing a large poster off the side of the Nou Camp as the club prepares to lose the Brazilian.

The 25-year-old will sign a five-year deal worth £596,000-a-week after tax with a £45m signing-on fee, as revealed by Sportsmail two weeks ago. The total value of the transfer to PSG is expected to reach a staggering £398m.

See more photos below..

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/03/barcelona-takes-down-large-poster-of-neymar-for-betraying-the-spanish-club-photos/

Why is Neymar is on everybody's radar? The real reason for his leaving may not be far fetched: racism. Most colored Barca players dont reveal that so as not to incur the wrath of the club management and supporters. Name them Dani Alves, Samuel Etoo Fils,Eric Abidal were all thrown bananas while playing for Barca and nothin happened to those Barca supporters.

The other reason is the big players in Barca right now are not comfortable with the appointment of the new coach since his announcement and Neymar is the first among the big players who has openly shown his disagreement with the board. Messi is currently thinking of leaving since the announcement. I hope Neymar has not opened the way for Barca's implosion.
Re: Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club by Beedude(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Barca Sold Xavi?
Not everyone u see here sabi football. Just read their comments and laugh. Life is too short to take some things serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Wrestling (WWE) Real Or Not? / Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. / Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.