Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

MMM Is Back With New Strategy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Is Back With New Strategy (726 Views)

MMM Returns With New Strategy / Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Is Back With New Strategy by SUCCESSKEJI(m): 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mavrodi Mundial Moneybox (MMM), that collapsed months ago, has launched a weekly promotional stunt, obviously aimed at wooing old and unsuspecting new ‘investors’.

A letter displayed on the pages of participants of the scheme urges them to invite new members. Members must invite new participants and register them as referrals to qualify for the contest.

They have the opportunity to win cash prizes between N30,000 and N500,000, under an exercise the Ponzi scheme masterminds call, “Promo-Task Contest’

The letter reads in part: “MMM Nigeria launches Promo-Task Contest.

“MMM Nigeria launches the first Promo-Task Contest – which a relevant section has been created for the contest in the Personal Office.

“Winners are selected based on the number of points received for completing promo-tasks. Whoever receives the biggest number of points becomes the winner.

“The contest period is from Monday to Sunday while at the end of each week; winners are announced and awarded Mavros (cash prizes) available for output.

“In the first contest, there are 50 prizes. First place will win N500,000; second place N300,000 and third place winner will take home N200,000.. [url]continue reading[/url]http://www.newsresidence.tk/2017/08/mmm-is-back-with-new-strategy.html

CC:
Lalasticlala
Oluwaseun
osewa
Re: MMM Is Back With New Strategy by smartty68(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Watch how they'll come for your head especially skull miners on this thread cheesy
Re: MMM Is Back With New Strategy by Bakerdav: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Let them start matching first now
Re: MMM Is Back With New Strategy by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
MMM is arguably the biggest fraud of the 21st century, even ahead of Evans d kidnapper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Is Back With New Strategy by Fxmanager(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg
Re: MMM Is Back With New Strategy by ExplorerReturns(m): 7:34am On Aug 04, 2017
mmm has started matching o. if you like dey there make pant dey wear you. this is the best time to join mmm!. after the new upgrade the system is now near perfection!!!! just like I told people in my telegram group to exercise patience that mmm won't abandon them. if you still hoping on ghwx then I am sorry for you, port to mmm so that you can enjoy true financial freedom not one site wey Nigeria yahoo boys open.
join me in my telegram group through the link in my signature for every news and assistance you need in mmm

(1) (Reply)

Investment Platform Where U Earn 15% Interest Monthly. 100% Guaranteed & Insured / Earn Money For Viewing Ads / Get Car Wash With Bar And Office At Surulere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.