Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Verified Nigerian Adsense With $18 For N50k Only - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Verified Nigerian Adsense With $18 For N50k Only (660 Views)

Pin Verified UK £133 & Naija $18 Adsense Plus Website For Sale / $18 Verified Nigerian Adsense And Website For Sale ASAP / $18 Verified Nigerian Adsense And It's Website For Sale ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verified Nigerian Adsense With $18 For N50k Only by soldierdollar(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
09056557300 . You can also chat me up on whatsapp
Re: Verified Nigerian Adsense With $18 For N50k Only by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Scam.

Weiten "$" they find inside "nigerian" adsense? You people should stop all these useless phony business.

You will die young scamming people.
Re: Verified Nigerian Adsense With $18 For N50k Only by purityval(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
ZakyCute:
Scam.

Weiten "$" they find inside "nigerian" adsense? You people should stop all these useless phony business.

Are you serious?

lol... or you think the amount is represented in Naira? cheesy

Ignorance sef sad
Re: Verified Nigerian Adsense With $18 For N50k Only by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
purityval:

Are you serious?

lol... or you think the amount is represented in Naira? cheesy

Ignorance sef sad

Why didn't you withdraw the money before selling it?
Re: Verified Nigerian Adsense With $18 For N50k Only by purityval(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
ZakyCute:

Why didn't you withdraw the money before selling it?

Because the minimum payout is $100. Not everyone can reach that threshold fast. So some people prefer to sell theirs. That's all.

I am not the Op BTW. Just trying to enlighten you.
Re: Verified Nigerian Adsense With $18 For N50k Only by BonkoINC: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
i also have naija AdSense ..non hosted ..for 25k..
before you shout scammer...
add me on Facebook... LA Bonkz dgreat.
Re: Verified Nigerian Adsense With $18 For N50k Only by Horlami3370: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
If you have a USA adsense account that has received money before for sale, hala me bro
Re: Verified Nigerian Adsense With $18 For N50k Only by soldierdollar(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Scam.

Nigerian adsense currency is in dollars.
Minimum withdrawal threshold is $100
I can't withdraw $18 unless I hit $100
I'm selling it to someone who thinks he can reach the minimum withdrawal amount

Stupidity is dying in ignorance. That's how you go on branding innocent people scammers but when you see a real scammer, you will fall for their trick.
Re: Verified Nigerian Adsense With $18 For N50k Only by Horlami3370: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
soldierdollar:

Nigerian adsense currency is in dollars.
Minimum withdrawal threshold is $100
I can't withdraw $18 unless I hit $100
I'm selling it to someone who thinks he can reach the minimum withdrawal amount

Stupidity is dying in ignorance. That's how you go on branding innocent people scammers but when you see a real scammer, you will fall for their trick.

grin The people commenting on your thread are so funny, I swear, someone asking why u didn't withdraw the $18 before selling it and worst of all, wetin $ dey find inside Nigerian Account grin grin grin
...but still, 50k too much for naija account o, I doubt if you'll find buyer
Re: Verified Nigerian Adsense With $18 For N50k Only by soldierdollar(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2017
Horlami3370:

grin The people commenting on your thread are so funny, I swear, someone asking why u didn't withdraw the $18 before selling it and worst of all, wetin $ dey find inside Nigerian Account grin grin grin
...but still, 50k too much for naija account o, I doubt if you'll find buyer

My brother, Nigerians are funny and annoying at the same time.

(1) (Reply)

Perfect News Blog For Sale(seo Optimized) / How To Monetise Your Blog's Traffic And Get Paid In Bitcoin / Awesome Photoshop Edit #dreamy Bubbles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.