Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Funny Pictures Of People Posing With The Tower Of Pisa - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Pictures Of People Posing With The Tower Of Pisa (1561 Views)

Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life / Funny Pictures Of The Day (photo) / For Funny Pictures, Meme Freaks Come In And Update Your Meme Library Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Pictures Of People Posing With The Tower Of Pisa by FrancisAsquare(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
The Leaning Tower of Pisa is one of Italy's most iconic landmarks, and also one of the strangest sights in the world due to its unique tilt. Millions of tourists flock to see thetorreeach year, and their number-one goal is to use the power of forced perspective to take some seriously funny photos.
Serving as the belfry of the adjacent Pisa Cathedral, the Leaning Tower was doomed almost from the very beginning. Its foundations were laid on unstable soil, and even in the year 1178, builders could see that something was very wrong with it. However, construction continued, and the monument was finally completed in 1372. The tower was closed between 1990 and 2001, during which time soil was removed from underneath it, returning it to a safer degree of leaning.
Check out some of the most hilarious and creative Pisa moments people have captured below, and if you've been to the The Leaning Tower of Pisa is one of Italy's most iconic landmarks, and also one of the strangest sights in the world due to its unique tilt. Millions of tourists flock to see thetorreeach year, and their number-one goal is to use the power of forced perspective to take some seriously funny photos.
Serving as the belfry of the adjacent Pisa Cathedral, the Leaning Tower was doomed almost from the very beginning. Its foundations were laid on unstable soil, and even in the year 1178, builders could see that something was very wrong with it. However, construction continued, and the monument was finally completed in 1372. The tower was closed between 1990 and 2001, during which time soil was removed from underneath it, returning it to a safer degree of leaning.
Check out some of the most hilarious and creative Pisa moments people have captured below, and if you've been to the bel paese yourself, add yours to the list
Re: Funny Pictures Of People Posing With The Tower Of Pisa by FrancisAsquare(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
#1 A Cooler Pisa Idea

Re: Funny Pictures Of People Posing With The Tower Of Pisa by FrancisAsquare(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
#2 Oh, Good. Another "Holding Up The Leaning Tower Of Pisa" Pic

Re: Funny Pictures Of People Posing With The Tower Of Pisa by idoncare440(f): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
lolz
Re: Funny Pictures Of People Posing With The Tower Of Pisa by FrancisAsquare(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
#3 Not Your Average Tourist

Re: Funny Pictures Of People Posing With The Tower Of Pisa by FrancisAsquare(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
#4 You Think They Will Let Me Cross The Border Home With This Thing In My Bag?

Re: Funny Pictures Of People Posing With The Tower Of Pisa by FrancisAsquare(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
#5 I Usually Don't Like These Leaning Tower Of Pisa Pics But I'll Make An Exception For This One

Re: Funny Pictures Of People Posing With The Tower Of Pisa by FrancisAsquare(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
#6 Me: Take A Nice Pictureme To Me: Be Bad. They Know You A Hoe

Re: Funny Pictures Of People Posing With The Tower Of Pisa by FrancisAsquare(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
#7 I Told My Friend To Try To Take An Original Picture At The Leaning Tower Of Pisa

Re: Funny Pictures Of People Posing With The Tower Of Pisa by FrancisAsquare(m): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
#8 We Tried

Re: Funny Pictures Of People Posing With The Tower Of Pisa by FrancisAsquare(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
#9 My Lunch

Re: Funny Pictures Of People Posing With The Tower Of Pisa by FrancisAsquare(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
#10 Leaning Tower Of P.....

Re: Funny Pictures Of People Posing With The Tower Of Pisa by pato405(m): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
creative imaginations cool

(1) (Reply)

Use Your Mouth / Snake Swallows N36 Million Naira In Jamb Office! Nigerians React!!! [video] / Man shares picture with his diety goddess,(Amadioha) (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.