Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap (10121 Views)

World Bank Massive Recruitment 2017- Application Guide And Method Of Application / OPEC Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - Application Guidelines And Method Of Application / Berger Paints Is Recruiting - See Application Guide And Method Of Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by UltimCyclerGuru: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Coca-cola Company Recruitment 2017 – Application Guide and Requirement.

Coca-cola Company Recruitment 2017 – In this article, I will be explaining in detail, how to apply for Coca-cola Company Recruitment 2017. I will help you understand everything by making my explanations very simple. All you need to do is to stay focus and follow me

The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, but incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer.

This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;

When is Coca-cola Company Recruiting for 2017?
How to apply for Coca-cola Company Graduate Recruitment 2017?
Has Coca-cola Company Started Recruitment for 2017?
Coca-cola Company Official Recruitment Portal 2017?
Coca-cola Company Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2017?
Coca-cola Company 2017 Recruitment Deadline

To be ascertain if the Coca-cola Company Recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official Coca-cola Company recruitment portal: or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Coca-cola Company Recruitment application details is out.

The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.

Apply Here: http://infowaka.com/coca-cola-company-recruitment-2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by UltimCyclerGuru: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Coca-cola Company Recruitment 2017

1 Like

Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by GODSMILEFOREVER: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Is for fresh graduates
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by UltimCyclerGuru: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
GODSMILEFOREVER:
Is for fresh graduates

It is for both Graduate and Non Graduate
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by ogbright: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
can ND holder apply?
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
What you must have

•Second Class Honors (Upper Division) in any of the following disciplines:

•Engineering (Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial Production);

•Sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology)

•Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics)

•Logistics and Supply Chain Management.

• NYSC discharge certificate not earlier than 2016

•Minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior
Secondary Certificate Examination.
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by ExcelWriters: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
zenmaster:
What you must have

•Second Class Honors (Upper Division) in any of the following disciplines:

•Engineering (Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial Production);

•Sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology)

•Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics)

•Logistics and Supply Chain Management.

• NYSC discharge certificate not earlier than 2016

•Minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior
Secondary Certificate Examination.

Okay Read Carefully through the method of Application, you will see
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
ExcelWriters:

Okay Read Carefully through the method of Application, you will see
True but they want people who finished NYSC in 2016. . .
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by martinsfm(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
zenmaster:

True but they want people who finished NYSC in 2016. . .
d english means.. dy dnt want 2017 nsyc graduates
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by policy12: 12:31am On Aug 04, 2017
Hmmm 2.1 ogaaa o2.2 no be students dem be? Only for bsc as if na only university graduate dey drink coca cola.

4 Likes

Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by kenic(m): 1:57am On Aug 04, 2017
policy12:

Hmmm 2.1 ogaaa o2.2 no be students dem be? Only for bsc as if na only university graduate dey drink coca cola.

Nigerians can yarn hehe
...funny the ogas no dey drink der product
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by POPeace: 2:18am On Aug 04, 2017
martinsfm:
d english means.. dy dnt want 2017 nsyc graduates

They want those who served not earlier than 2016 so it's for those who finished NYSC 2016 & 2017
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by martinsfm(m): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2017
POPeace:

They want those who served not earlier than 2016 so it's for those who finished NYSC 2016 & 2017
lol.. you sure.. sounds like 2017 is early u get? Not that im arguing with you.. I finished last year and applied tho
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by UltimCyclerGuru: 7:20am On Aug 04, 2017
martinsfm:
lol.. you sure.. sounds like 2017 is early u get? Not that im arguing with you.. I finished last year and applied tho

You can share the post to any fresh Graduate you Know. It might be of help to them.

The opportunity is rare and the number of people who are applying for the Job is few
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by martinsfm(m): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2017
UltimCyclerGuru:

You can share the post to any fresh Graduate you Know. It might be of help to them.

The opportunity is rare and the number of people who are applying for the Job is few
wud do so to a thread here...already sent to my friends..
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by ExcelWriters: 7:27am On Aug 04, 2017
martinsfm:
wud do so to a thread here...already sent to my friends..

Good Job!

If you help others you will also be helped

1 Like

Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by hizzylife(f): 8:51am On Aug 04, 2017
Please who has successfully applied? I can't move to next i.e pre-screening after disclaimer.

1 Like

Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by martinsfm(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2017
hizzylife:
Please who has successfully applied? I can't move to next i.e pre-screening after disclaimer.
fill ur nysc say yes..den fill d date u finished under "if no when are you expected to finish"
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2017
hizzylife:
I
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by policy12: 11:22am On Aug 04, 2017
wapadunk:
I

Bros please do you receive any mail after submission?
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by Delightiphie: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
policy12:

Bros please do you receive any mail after submission?
I got mail after abt 5mins of submission. Applied last night.
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by odoguma(m): 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
Recruiting Now!

Are you out of school and in need of a short term job to make money before resumption. Look no further.
Iroko Tv is now recruiting for Offline Sales Agent who will sell their subscription vouchers to existing and new customer.
Basic Salary: 25K
On-Time target: 40 to 60K and above.
Application is by sending in CV to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject "Offline Sales Agent - (Location) "

They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

- Ikeja
- Victoria Island
- Surulere
- Lekki
- Alimosho
- Isolo/Okota
- Yaba
- Ajah
- Maryland
- Trade Fair/Alaba
- Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
- Ketu
- Ikorodu
- Apapa
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by ExcelWriters: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
odoguma:
Recruiting Now!

Are you out of school and in need of a short term job to make money before resumption. Look no further.
Iroko Tv is now recruiting for Offline Sales Agent who will sell their subscription vouchers to existing and new customer.
Basic Salary: 25K
On-Time target: 40 to 60K and above.
Application is by sending in CV to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject "Offline Sales Agent - (Location) "

They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

- Ikeja
- Victoria Island
- Surulere
- Lekki
- Alimosho
- Isolo/Okota
- Yaba
- Ajah
- Maryland
- Trade Fair/Alaba
- Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
- Ketu
- Ikorodu
- Apapa

What If Someone does not reside in any of the above named areas?
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by policy12: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
Delightiphie:

I got mail after abt 5mins of submission. Applied last night.

I got a mail after the registration but I have not get anything after the application button was pressed.
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by ExcelWriters: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
policy12:

I got a mail after the registration but I have not get anything after the application button was pressed.

Read the Application Guide Very well
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by GODSMILEFOREVER: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
When is the dead line?
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by Realex007: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
I can't get to the next stage after pre-screening. Filled everything. Is it submit or next I will click?

1 Like

Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by martinsfm(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
Realex007:
I can't get to the next stage after pre-screening. Filled everything. Is it submit or next I will click?
fill in ur nysc completion date in "if no" after are u thru wt nysc ..den submit
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by Ediinfo: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
martinsfm:
fill in ur nysc completion date in "if no" after are u thru wt nysc ..den submit

Okay Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

BAOBAB RECRUITMENT-LAGOS / Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. / Please Who Knows About GIZ Nigeria Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.