Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) (54486 Views)

Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Front Of Lagos Court. Photos / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Jidefido(m): 3:38am On Aug 04, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
nawa o
Man attracting a fellow man
Still don't understand
Don't bother you can never understand
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by dabeto: 3:41am On Aug 04, 2017
How come dem plenty like this.....is this the latest thing in town? Gals must be really expensive for them or they lack power to toast babes

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by godquality: 4:17am On Aug 04, 2017
Batty boys.
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 04, 2017
Lock them up and throw away the keys!

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 4:58am On Aug 04, 2017
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by eeby1983(m): 5:16am On Aug 04, 2017
genghiskhan007:
Anoda thong afonjas are good at------awon bobrisky and co. grin
can't you see most of the guys look like ipob

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 04, 2017
OkunrinMeta:
The only way to change a stupid law is to enforce it religiously. If the police does their job right, they should be making thousands of arrests, both male and female, then we can all see the stupidity in having to send those people to jail. How does some guy being gay put my life, peace or property in danger?
Officer! Come and see dem o...na here dem dey

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Tjango(m): 5:25am On Aug 04, 2017
Nitori Olorun, what is this life turning to
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by deflover(m): 5:26am On Aug 04, 2017
Geminiboy:
many here are quick to throw shades at them, but they do worst behind close doors, who are we to judge? rather lets pray for them to change and amend there ways..nobody was born gay but many probably lost it to the act in a single school or probably abused. .they never disturbed the peace of this country or killed anyone, they are the least of problems this country has. ..they need a psychogist

so cos we do worst behind close doors we shouldn't judge....
we should pray for who
they went to single schools who didn't
I attended Nigerian navy secondary school Abeokuta.... it was an only boys school
why didn't I turn out gay...
some were abused ....this I can believe
they don't disturb the peace of the nation ....can you hear yourself... look a nation is built by family system...not by being nice ....once homosexual begins to rare it head....it means the family structure is in trouble...so yes they are a threat.
besides I once worked in a gay club in London
and these guys if allowed to breed will compete for straight guys with all means possible....
so while trying to sound nice....homosexuality is bad for any society that wants to grow

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by cosade(m): 5:35am On Aug 04, 2017
DesireBenjamin:
Why bobrisky no follow? Una dey look face bah?

I was probably the only NLer that never heard of "bobrisky" till now.

After noticing the name repeatedly mentioned I had to do a google search.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAUPU9t6iiE

I suddenly felt like a stranger in my country.

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by cosade(m): 5:48am On Aug 04, 2017
deflover:

so cos we do worst behind close doors we shouldn't judge....
we should pray for who
they went to single schools who didn't
I attended Nigerian navy secondary school Abeokuta.... it was an only boys school
why didn't I turn out gay...
some were abused ....this I can believe
they don't disturb the peace of the nation ....can you hear yourself... look a nation is built by family system...not by being nice ....once homosexual begins to rare it head....it means the family structure is in trouble...so yes they are a threat.
besides I once worked in a gay club in London
and these guys if allowed to breed will compete for straight guys with all means possible....
so while trying to sound nice....homosexuality is bad for any society that wants to grow

Maybe some of us wouldn't have been bothered like he said, but when I remember that they are allowed to adopt children in countries where LGBT societies are recognized, then I think the society should be bothered. Children adopted by such people are ruined already because they would become maladjusted. This is a grave act of wickedness. The law should not allow them to have right of adoption since they have chosen to disobey natural procreation order.

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by cosade(m): 5:59am On Aug 04, 2017
MadCow1:
The Government needs to leave these homosexuals alone. They are not a problem to anyone.

Call me Gay if you like, but all I see in those photos are young men heading to jail for absolutely nothing other than being different from the rest of us you.. They were not raping anybody. They were not even on the streets trying to convert anyone to homosexuality. They were just in a hotel having sex with other homosexuals. Inside a closed room.

I'm sorry but this shiit does not move. If Homosexuality is a Sin against God then let God judge them. This is just some bullshit.

Give me light, good roads, healthcare, fix the fhucking economy, provide security, create jobs for the jobless, provide proper sanitation, curb corruption, fix the fhucking useless and thieving legislature, give every Nigerian equal access to justice, fix election malpractices, cut inflation, take care of the needy on our streets, invest in our education sector, half the fhucking country was submerged in water from rainfall this year And they are acting like it didn't happen, all the thieves in the legislature are straight not homosexuals, No Governor thieving their state dry is a homosexual e.t.c.. But these fhaggots are not even on the top 100 problems with this fhucking nation. Two Niggas fhucking should not be a criminal offence especially if both them niggas agree they love each other and want to fhuck.

I am not saying anyone should like them. Honestly if a Nigga touches me inappropriately, he is getting his lights turned off.. But just because I don't like Homos does not mean they should be jailed.

So yeah call me Gay, tell me I am going to hell in a Coaster bus grin. I don't care.. But I will never support this type of foolishness. This is equivalent to jailing a person for being left handed.

Nuff said ..

Also legalise weed before like tobacco, Africa will be on the back foot to the rest of the world.
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Kassychuks(f): 6:05am On Aug 04, 2017
God have mercy!

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 6:08am On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
ugly sissies...the one on red trousers@ the third pix,is still imagining how to drill,that Guy's ass...nonsense
I was expectinq sum1 to say this grin. And you nailed it, your eyes are sharp ah swear...
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Kassychuks(f): 6:14am On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=cosade post=59131396][/quote]My dear u ar actually making sense nd blive me,i undstnd wia u coming from.

But i wnt u to know dat,wht diz guys ar doin is absolutely inhuman,evn God himsef detest it.Xo dey nid to b taken care of by the Government.
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Wisdomistic(m): 6:21am On Aug 04, 2017
This Is End Time, I Pity For Them
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by dabeto: 6:32am On Aug 04, 2017
cosade:

I was probably the only NLer that never heard of "bobrisky" till now.

After noticing the name repeatedly mentioned I had to do a google search.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAUPU9t6iiE

I suddenly felt like a stranger in my country.

Na now I know this one ooo....nawao
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by samidogs(m): 6:32am On Aug 04, 2017
I see dem as dead corpse....dey r nt worthy 2 live on planet earth

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by MadCow1: 6:35am On Aug 04, 2017
cosade:

Maybe some of us wouldn't have been bothered like he said, but when I remember that they are allowed to adopt children in countries where LGBT societies are recognized, then I think the society should be bothered. Children adopted by such people are ruined already because they would become maladjusted. This is a grave act of wickedness. The law should not allow them to have right of adoption since they have chosen to disobey natural procreation order.

lol. Here we go again.

First of all, I have listened to this argument on Homosexuals adopting kids. I even had this debate as recently as 2 months ago with a Catholic Priest in neighbouring Benin Republic who put it up as one of the reasons he is anti-gays and we had a really interesting discussion on it.

You say adopting kids is now the problem. We live in a society where Abortion is criminalized which has lead to a high amount of uncatered children in our streets and orphanages. The Government has not finished taking care of it's high priority responsibilities so Orphans fall to the very bottom of their list of things to be done. Alot of us are also way too bjsy in our lives that we only have the time maybe once a year to go drop a few bags of rice in an orphanage somewhere and thats about it. Then you have a lot of highly underfunded and unregulated orphanages which research has shown abuse a lot of the kids under their care. Then your problem is a child adopted by a gay couple into a home, cared for, loved and provided for. Don't you think there is a problem with our general reasoning on this issue?

What do you think a child raised in an orphanage with no parental care and or love is going to grow to become? Or the numerous street kids who grow up and live on the streets with nothing. How much damage do those kids incure compared to kids raised in a homosexual home with all the things normal kids get except for having two parents of identical sex? Do you have a study on this? Have you met children raised in homosexual families? What is maladjusted about them? grin I have seen a documentary on a gay couple who have adopted 4 Kids (one of who is a special needs child) and they had to move to a ranch just to be able to provide that one special needs child with animals to help in his therapy. I doubt my parents would have done such for even me. grin

I like many straight people am perplexed by why any person will be sexually attracted to people of the same sex or why a person born to one sex will be so unhappy they undergo extensive reconstruction surgeries to identify with the opposite sex. I very honestly don't get it. However just because I don't understand something does not make it enough reason to hate it to the level of criminalizing it especially when there is nothing criminal about it.

If a child has been abandoned by its parents for whatever reason, and there is no research showing any clear cut danger of that child being "ruined", then please let them adopt as every child at least deserves the chance to be loved and cared for. It will be nothing but selfish for you who was raised in a family to deny another child a chance of being raised in one.

In my discussion with that Priest, I asked him if he was aware of the abuse those kids suffer in the hands of their caregivers in those orphanages and at the hands of Preists. I asked if be was also aware that those orphaned kids are the most vulnerable in our society and the success rate of children raised in orphanages are very very very low to which he just kept mumbling some gibberish but still stuck to his flawed logic based on no research whatsoever but his religious ways.

So Bro, don't let our fear of things we don't fully understand make us take measures that are even more cruel than that which we fear and hate.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by tegafej(m): 6:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Will you actually judge a man for his sexual orientation that was imprinted in him from birth?

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by bante22: 6:43am On Aug 04, 2017
Hmmm some even look like women. If u jail them dey will continue to do it in d prison lol
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Finest4luv1(m): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2017
See their faces.kpontus pilates
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Ashley86400: 6:46am On Aug 04, 2017
The denseness of the Nigerian system. You want to send gay men into a prison full of MEN who haven't had sex in years. .men who will never get out of jail...
Do they think the prisoners already in prison,who probably believe their God has abandoned them or just don't care, will care wether gay prisoners are men or women? The moment word gets out about who the newcomers are. . .

Everyone knows men in prison fu*ck each other to temper their sexual hunger. .even the ones who aren't gay. .waking up with a morning wood for years without sex is difficult. .just google sexual behaviour in prison. .and now you bring in the actual gay ones. . .

Governments who provide for their citizens and guarantee their standards of living are not talking. .but our own government which doesn't give a sh*t about its citizens ,are telling people who to have sex with.

Fulani herdsmen have turned into a complete nuisance in a country that isnt theirs. .looting ,raping and killing. . .they know no matter what they do they won't get caught or reprimanded, yet the government didn't make it a priority to put them in their place. .but it's its citizens' consensual bedroom and private affairs it's more concerned with.
If the government is solely working with religion. .how come the strong religion hasn't rectified the messed up government? Why are we still talking about reconstructuring? Why is our country considered religious and still one of the most corrupt in the world?
Why are our mega-pastors religious thieves . .teaching their followers how to fish and yet still stealing their fishes.
Why?
Its because this country including the government was built on hypocrisy. deceit and lies. .never focusing on the obvious,but always focusing on less important details just to "convince" the foolish members of the society that the government is working.
What we practice is the Nigerian version of Democracy, not the real Democracy. .

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by johncreek: 6:46am On Aug 04, 2017
Lagos and Northern part are always there hiding place
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by markanthony123(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2017
Hope you will as well take up the lesbians
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Nathan2016: 6:57am On Aug 04, 2017
markanthony123:
Hope you will as well take up the lesbians

Hope that can drop food on your table
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Kay17: 6:58am On Aug 04, 2017
These men haven't been convicted yet. It's likely that it was a usual police round up. Could the Nigeria Police have been so surgical to arrested every single person in the very act of sex?

It is unlikely.
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by chakado1: 7:04am On Aug 04, 2017
Ugly beach. God forbid
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by kobabe(m): 7:04am On Aug 04, 2017
Their relatives right now

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by LAUWALI222(m): 7:06am On Aug 04, 2017
Taboo
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Kowor(f): 7:09am On Aug 04, 2017
We girls are still complaining that men are not enough, these confused souls are making it worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 10 Cult Groups In Nigeria And Their Colours / Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo / Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64