Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Breaking News: Leicester City Signs Kelechi Iheanacho From Man. City (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News: Leicester City Signs Kelechi Iheanacho From Man. City (Photos) (653 Views)

Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) / Leicester City Complete The Signing Of Iheanacho From Man City(pics,video) / Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Leicester City Signs Kelechi Iheanacho From Man. City (Photos) by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
The Foxes have paid £25m for the 20-year-old, who has penned a five-year deal at the King Power.

He becomes manager Craig Shakespeare's fourth major signing of the summer following the arrivals of Harry Maguire, Vicente Iborra and Eldin Jakupovic.

Manchester City have the option to buy the Nigeria international back for £50m.

The Nigeria international Iheanacho scored 21 times in 64 appearances for Manchester City, He could make his first Leicester City outing in a friendly against Borussia Mönchengladbach at the King Power stadium on friday.

He has been assigned the number 8 jersey.

"It feels good and I'm happy to be part of this team. I know the ambition of the team and speaking with the manager, he let me know what I need to do - to help the team achieve what they want. I was convinced and I'm happy to be here," Iheanacho told LCFC TV.

"I was happy speaking with the manager, knowing what the team wants. It gives me more confidence that I will fit in this team and hopefully I'll achieve a lot."

Shakespeare added: "It's a great signing for us. Kelechi is an enormously talented player that has shown a huge amount of promise at every level in which he's played.

"We've tracked his progress for some time, so we know how much quality he'll bring to the squad. He's young, he's hungry, he's ready for the next stage of his development and I'm delighted that will be with Leicester City."

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Semid4lyfe

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/leicester-city-signs-kelechi-iheanacho.html

Re: Breaking News: Leicester City Signs Kelechi Iheanacho From Man. City (Photos) by philchudi: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
t
Re: Breaking News: Leicester City Signs Kelechi Iheanacho From Man. City (Photos) by jakD: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Welcome! Show the world that Nigerians are good and skilful. I wish you best of luck bro!
Re: Breaking News: Leicester City Signs Kelechi Iheanacho From Man. City (Photos) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
i wish u well my bro, now u can have more playing time the racist guadiola deprived u.
You are a true son of ohaji/Egbema. Good luck to you nwa afo ohaji
Re: Breaking News: Leicester City Signs Kelechi Iheanacho From Man. City (Photos) by nattyjay(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
What is it with leicester city and Nigerians
First Ahmed Musa

Then Wilfred Ndidi

And now kelechi Iheanacho
Re: Breaking News: Leicester City Signs Kelechi Iheanacho From Man. City (Photos) by Brown14: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
this lad is talented and hez gon be a hit 4 Leicester. mark me words!
Re: Breaking News: Leicester City Signs Kelechi Iheanacho From Man. City (Photos) by SportBlogger(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2017

(1) (Reply)

See The Six Huge Transfer Deal I Premier League To Be Completed In The Next 10 D / It Really ‘hurt My Soul’ To Give Ronaldo Award – Diego Maradona Opens Up / See the earnings from Joshua/Takam Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.