Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Daudeen Freight And Forwarding Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Daudeen Freight And Forwarding Interview (2133 Views)

Daudeen Freight Ltd, Intèrview Are They Real? / Daudeen Freight And Forwarding Interview / Vacancies At Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited [2 Positions] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daudeen Freight And Forwarding Interview by koife(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
just recieved an SMS for interview from daudeen freight and forwarding company. Can somebody check if its genuine?

Re: Daudeen Freight And Forwarding Interview by martinsfm(m): 6:51am On Aug 04, 2017
koife:
just recieved an SMS for interview from daudeen freight and forwarding company. Can somebody check if its genuine?
very real... dnt knw anything abt it tho got invited mnths ago bt dint go .. u cn chk I oopened a thread for it
Re: Daudeen Freight And Forwarding Interview by koife(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
martinsfm:
very real... dnt knw anything abt it tho got invited mnths ago bt dint go .. u cn chk I oopened a thread for it
Ok I'm on my way
Re: Daudeen Freight And Forwarding Interview by anadi01(m): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2017
Seriously, the crowd no be here oooh... God save Nigeria!!
Re: Daudeen Freight And Forwarding Interview by anadi01(m): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2017
We are all standing like hungry people, no sit. Na waooo. Still interviewing the forth person.
Re: Daudeen Freight And Forwarding Interview by koife(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
anadi01:
We are all standing like hungry people, no sit. Na waooo. Still interviewing the forth person.
Lol mehn how come I no see yu? Wetin u wear?
Re: Daudeen Freight And Forwarding Interview by nellyquash(f): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
anadi01:

Please how was the interview? I couldn't make it..
Re: Daudeen Freight And Forwarding Interview by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
anadi01:
We are all [/b]standing like hungry people[b], no sit. Na waooo. Still interviewing the forth person.

Lolz, funny you.

2 Likes

Re: Daudeen Freight And Forwarding Interview by koife(m): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
anadi01:
Seriously, the crowd no be here oooh... God save Nigeria!!
Just for one slot
Re: Daudeen Freight And Forwarding Interview by johnime: 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
huche:

Lolz, funny you.
cool
Re: Daudeen Freight And Forwarding Interview by anadi01(m): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
The interview was OK. Just that we were not less that 35-40 persons invited for just that one slot. We were almost all standing except for few sits(not upto 10). I was in a navy blue suit and red tie. I think, I was among the tallest gies there. The panel had just two persons and I guess the fair man is the MD. Congrats to the Lucky one among us!!!

1 Like

Re: Daudeen Freight And Forwarding Interview by nellyquash(f): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
anadi01:
The interview was OK. Just that we were not less that 35-40 persons invited for just that one slot. We were almost all standing except for few sits(not upto 10). I was in a navy blue suit and red tie. I think, I was among the tallest gies there. The panel had just two persons and I guess the fair man is the MD. Congrats to the Lucky one among us!!!

I guess the pay should be gallant for them to invite over 35 persons. angry
Re: Daudeen Freight And Forwarding Interview by anadi01(m): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hope so too @Nellyquash.

(1) (Reply)

Tecon Oil Service Limited / Panafrican Capital Plc (PAC) Academy Internship Program / Etihad Airways Recruitment For Groups Sales Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.