Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

She Bought Her Daughter And Iphone 7 For Getting 8 A's In Her WAEC Exams - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Bought Her Daughter And Iphone 7 For Getting 8 A's In Her WAEC Exams (736 Views)

Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Bought Her Daughter And Iphone 7 For Getting 8 A's In Her WAEC Exams by Afrohits: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: She Bought Her Daughter And Iphone 7 For Getting 8 A's In Her WAEC Exams by Juliearth(f): 12:54am On Aug 04, 2017
Wrong choice of gift in my opinion
Re: She Bought Her Daughter And Iphone 7 For Getting 8 A's In Her WAEC Exams by jahsharon: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Juliearth:
Wrong choice of gift in my opinion

Should she have bought her a Love Machine? The gift is to tell the young girl that hard work pays and the iPhone is an addendum to the 8 As she got in WAEC through hard work. this will encourage the young girl to do more in her future endeavours.

1 Like

Re: She Bought Her Daughter And Iphone 7 For Getting 8 A's In Her WAEC Exams by EfemenaXY: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Awww...so touching.

Nice to see appreciative parents praising and encouraging their kids.
Re: She Bought Her Daughter And Iphone 7 For Getting 8 A's In Her WAEC Exams by Juliearth(f): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
jahsharon:

Should she have bought her a Love Machine? The gift is to tell the young girl that hard work pays and the iPhone is an addendum to the 8 As she got in WAEC through hard work. this will encourage the young girl to do more in her future endeavours.

You can get a Love Machine for your daughter after attaining such success...I am of the opinion that the phone might breed distraction and there are better presents to give to a child that would open more frontiers to learning (dont ask me to give some examples,use your head for once) and dont bother quoting me on this one(I have graced your ignorance well enough) #selah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys, Help Me Analysis Dis Picture. / This Is A Real Destroyer Of Families...are You Guilty Of This Act Of Infidelity? / 21 Black Families Trace Origin To Igbo Ancestry In Virginia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.