Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm (39453 Views)

Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form / Ndidi In Epl’s Top 30 Power Rankings Ahead Of Matic, Willian, Mane / Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by mofewilkie(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
adaksbullet:
Racisim angry angry angry angry angry angry

I'm go too go too that fb page and slamed all off dem that his sayed bad off mine naija angry angry angry angry

please don't add to our disgrace with this your grammar grin
adaksbullet:

I'm go too go too that fb page and slamed all off dem that his sayed bad off mine naija angry angry angry angry

please don't add to our disgrace with this your grammar
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by bamosagie(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
nNEOo:
Good for the zoo

His name is Ojukwu, he is certainly a Biafran....
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by Afonjastinks1: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
Noccerino:

Bakayoko is actually 22, and how exactly is matic better than him?

Here you go, fucck boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tl-0I9AlsE
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by agabaI23(m): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
magnificientzaz:
Please don't go, you will only worsen it with this your 'English' grin

lol
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by Litmus: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
A casual glance shows up some oddities. Firstly, many of the responses to the "Nigerian guy" dose not appear like the sort of things whites would say - the responses are too anti-Nigerian in a way that seem from individuals of none-Nigerian but African background (they're too insult Nigeria obsessed). Secondly, even if mainly African respondents , their responses seem as if their knowledge of Nigerians is from Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by Noccerino(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

Here you go, fucck boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tl-0I9AlsE
Learn how to address people, u don't just go around typing without manners
Even the silly video u posted confirms Bakayoko is a better player
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
AuroraB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who still bears 'Clement'?
Baroque-period name grin
You study fine and applied art

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by AuroraB(f): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
BroZuma:

You study fine and applied art

grin grin grin grin
URP smiley
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
AuroraB:
URP smiley

I don forget say architecture follow sef for that una course... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by Jarus(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Oyinbos call them "African experts"in foreign websites. All these Naija newspaper vendor stand analysts that take their "analyses" to foreign sites.

European and American co-users of the aitea call them "African experts".
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by AuroraB(f): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
BroZuma:

I don forget say architecture follow sef for that una course... grin grin grin grin
Yeah, a handful of it smiley
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by ogyunging(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
LMFAO
He needed it
Just be disgracing somebody uppandan
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by ayandarenoni(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
pls who has an extra plot of land cos I want to faint, chai! that Chinese guy as finished us.....
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by mpowa(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

grin But it seems this guy is intentionally creating the bullets as his username depicts
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by saintandsinnerz: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
this people can disgrace us
can we not dispell them already ??
Everything to you is tribalism. When will you grow up? And it's these people not "this people".
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Everything to you is tribalism. When will you grow up? And it's these people not "this people".

I am a normal Nairalander who got annoyed from blackmail...
since I was from the place they claimed as theirs... I jus created this moniker to attack them from behind... to make them have some sense of feeling of how it is to be reading d disgusting things I used to read.... as a patriot.. I will keep on my fight to cut desyractors for size... and na who ur " these and this" grama epp ?

mbok scomon scarrarahia mehnnn..
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by saintandsinnerz: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I am a normal Nairalander who got annoyed from blackmail...
since I was from the place they claimed as theirs... I jus created this moniker to attack them from behind... to make them have some sense of feeling of how it is to be reading d disgusting things I used to read.... as a patriot.. I will keep on my fight to cut desyractors for size... and na who ur " these and this" grama epp ?

mbok scomon scarrarahia mehnnn..
Lol, if you can use because of online insults to create another moniker for the sake of spreading hate messages and insults, then you need to have a deep introspection of the kind of person you're. You will soon get tired of it.
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Lol, if you can use because of online insults to create another moniker for the sake of spreading hate messages and insults, then you need to have a deep introspection of the kind of person you're. You will soon get tired of it.

lols
the insults and chest beating have reduced... so I will soon go to my old moniker.... until den.
I am the #PepperDemGrandMaster.. and bullying the bully is my life long dream.
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by Beely: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
CellTabRepair20:
He was truly shredded

What a joke...You must not have an opinion on everything...Not when you're a nonentity
You're so savage
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by petroldollar: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
ultraprime:
Seen what I saw on the Manchester United facebook page, a Nigerian condemned the signing of the player Matic and some foreigners came for him... With somewhat racist remarks
Screen shots
share me the group link plsssss.
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by Codes151(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
That's what's happens when a Chelsea fan mingles to a united zone to blab
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by Beely: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
Litmus:
A casual glance shows up some oddities. Firstly, many of the responses to the "Nigerian guy" dose not appear like the sort of things whites would say - the responses are too anti-Nigerian in a way that seem from individuals of none-Nigerian but African background (they're too insult Nigeria obsessed). Secondly, even if mainly African respondents , their responses seem as if their knowledge of Nigerians is from Nairaland.
Spot on!! Even the monikers reflects their ethnicity like you rightly pointed out which explains the hate.
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by xtremev: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin ;Dhe totally deserved all of that
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by renewed95(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by alexmaye(m): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
I Pity Dat Guy Career Too Bad!! ;DI Pity Dat Guy Career Too Bad!!
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by armadeo(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
I am sure the guy is a nairalander going by some types of comments I see heresometimes.

Who knows his moniker?
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by Aleora(f): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jostico:
that one said we should put effort towards Boko Haram .
hahahahhahaha that one ehnnnnn..na die
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by tmxme(m): 2:40am On Aug 05, 2017
The guy no even talk again
Re: Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm by ultraprime(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2017
petroldollar:
share me the group link plsssss.
It's Man Utds official facebook page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In / Barclays Premier League Live Scores-http://ng.supersport.mobi/default.aspx / Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.