Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

How To Pause A Cybercafe Time 100% Working - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Pause A Cybercafe Time 100% Working (1250 Views)

GTA San Andreas Highly Compressed Only 2 MB [100% Working] / I Cant Find 'pause' Option During Download On Firefox / Tech Tip: Pause And Resume Windows Update In Windows 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pause A Cybercafe Time 100% Working by Mrjackson20: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2017
most time when we use the cybercafe, we alway want extra time, esp when you have something very important to check,most time it is painful to beg for just 1 min from the admin but he will bluntly declince, Not too worry, here is a solution
HOW TO PAUSE CAFE TIME
1. You will need a software PROCESS EXPLORER here is the download linkhttp://www.datafilehost.com/d/dbf7f7fe
2.install the software on the computer(install is simple, just click next)
3.open the process explorer
4.you will see a list of files
5.look for timer
6.click on timer and select pause
7.Then you can minimize process explorer and continue browsing
8.when you want to restore the time back,click on timer and select resume
9.That all.
This little trick works on any cybercafe time
Re: How To Pause A Cybercafe Time 100% Working by successking401(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2017
Mrjackson20:
most time when we use the cybercafe, we alway want extra time, esp when you have something very important to check,most time it is painful to beg for just 1 min from the admin but he will bluntly declince, Not too worry, here is a solution
HOW TO PAUSE CAFE TIME
1. You will need a software PROCESS EXPLORER here is the download linkhttp://www.datafilehost.com/d/dbf7f7fe
5.look for timer
9.That all.
Re: How To Pause A Cybercafe Time 100% Working by gbzed(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2017
So I would go to a cyber cafe and install software on their system, Mtcheeew
Re: How To Pause A Cybercafe Time 100% Working by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:30am On Aug 04, 2017
Mrjackson20:
HOW TO PAUSE CAFE TIME
5.look for timer
9.That all.

Are we in 2007 era cow, may sense bless you today
Re: How To Pause A Cybercafe Time 100% Working by Babalegba(m): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
Won't you need administrator privilege and therefore a password to installed on the computer
Re: How To Pause A Cybercafe Time 100% Working by Lexusgs430: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mrjackson20:
HOW TO PAUSE CAFE TIME
5.look for timer
9.That all.

My cybercafe is in my pocket, the time limitation I encounter is when I run out of data or turn off my data............
Re: How To Pause A Cybercafe Time 100% Working by Demmtek(m): 9:33am On Aug 05, 2017
When you have something genuine like how to pause my data on my phone and download for free lemme know abasha iranu make i ask sef cybercafe still dey exist.

(1) (Reply)

What’s New In Deepin 15.5 Review & Features / Lenovo Laptop W 530 For Sale(sold) / Direct USA HP Pavilion 15,320gb Hdd, 4gb Ram, 15",windows 10 Installed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.