Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,784 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Kwese Tv, The New Cable Tv. Pvr, Hd. Must Have For Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kwese Tv, The New Cable Tv. Pvr, Hd. Must Have For Entrepreneur (1045 Views)

Strategic Planning For Entrepreneur In One Month / Best Offer For Entrepreneur And Organization / Instagram For Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwese Tv, The New Cable Tv. Pvr, Hd. Must Have For Entrepreneur by Blaqqprince(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2017
Kwese Tv is the new cable television in Africa.
With over 60 channels and counting, airing exclusive premium programs made for Africans, Kwese TV is the TV for Africa.

Watch online via the Kwese App, TV
Kwese TV has very flexible subscription fee.-
1 month (#6,275),
7 days (#1,850) and
3 days (#990) subscription.

Kwese is home for good entertainment (Bollywood Series, Fashion, Trace, African Movies)
Entrepreneurs (The Profit, Shark Tank, YoungPreneur, Startup U, etc) if you are a business owner, you must have Kwese TV. Get it and thank me later.
Sports (Arsenal TV, Liverpool TV, EPL, Free Sports Station)
Great Movies (Hollywood, Noolywood, Bollywood)
Cartoons for kids (Toonami, JimJam, Boomerang)
News (CNN, TVC, BBC)
Education (Kwese Know, Discovery)

Comes with a PVR, HD decoder.with USB, HDMI and Ethernet ports. Record your favorite program live. Rewind, Pause and Replay.

Kwese TV is already present in 16 African countries and counting.
Cost- #10,960, full kit with complete installation and 1 month free view.
Decoder Alone, #5,740. We will use your existing dish to position Kwese decoder. Free 1 month view.

To order for it, Call or whatsapp +234 809 169 9803
Greenvest Consult- Approved Dealer, Lagos
Kwese TV – Beyond TV

Re: Kwese Tv, The New Cable Tv. Pvr, Hd. Must Have For Entrepreneur by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2017
Is it available in Port Harcourt?
Re: Kwese Tv, The New Cable Tv. Pvr, Hd. Must Have For Entrepreneur by Mordyb: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Does it work in naija
Re: Kwese Tv, The New Cable Tv. Pvr, Hd. Must Have For Entrepreneur by Blaqqprince(m): 2:29am On Aug 06, 2017
Works very well here. i have it at home.
Mordyb:
Does it work in naija
Re: Kwese Tv, The New Cable Tv. Pvr, Hd. Must Have For Entrepreneur by Blaqqprince(m): 2:30am On Aug 06, 2017
I guess so but i am in Lagos.
INDESTRUCTABLEX:
Is it available in Port Harcourt?
Re: Kwese Tv, The New Cable Tv. Pvr, Hd. Must Have For Entrepreneur by boyo123(m): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2017
Blaqqprince:
With over 60 channels and counting, airing exclusive premium programs made for Africans, Kwese TV is the TV for Africa.

1 month (#6,275),
7 days (#1,850) and

Kwese is home for good entertainment (Bollywood Series, Fashion, Trace, African Movies)
Entrepreneurs (The Profit, Shark Tank, YoungPreneur, Startup U, etc) if you are a business owner, you must have Kwese TV. Get it and thank me later.
News (CNN, TVC, BBC)

Comes with a PVR, HD decoder.with USB, HDMI and Ethernet ports. Record your favorite program live. Rewind, Pause and Replay.

Decoder Alone, #5,740. We will use your existing dish to position Kwese decoder. Free 1 month view.

Kwese TV – Beyond TV
can i be your retail agent ?
Re: Kwese Tv, The New Cable Tv. Pvr, Hd. Must Have For Entrepreneur by Amgreat70(m): 8:11am On Aug 06, 2017
Op do they show live EPL champions league...
Secondly the monthly subscription is much, they are trying to gain entrance into the Nigerian market.
Re: Kwese Tv, The New Cable Tv. Pvr, Hd. Must Have For Entrepreneur by tectonotimes: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2017
Blaqqprince:

1 month (#6,275),
7 days (#1,850) and

News (CNN, TVC, BBC)

Kwese TV – Beyond TV
This advert can be placed on the door steps of excess of 20,000 Nigerians that need KweseTV decoders. When this happens, you will keep on smiling to the bank. Click on the second link on my signature for details.
Re: Kwese Tv, The New Cable Tv. Pvr, Hd. Must Have For Entrepreneur by Blaqqprince(m): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
If you read the post very well, the answer to your questions are there..

Amgreat70:
Op do they show live EPL champions league...
Secondly the monthly subscription is much, they are trying to gain entrance into the Nigerian market.

(1) (Reply)

UBA Is Extorting Me Badly / BREAKING: Angry Choba Youths Seals Indomie Company | See Reasons. / I Need Diabolic Lab Login Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.