Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Funny Jamb Question - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Jamb Question (1516 Views)

JAMB QUESTION!! Would You Slap Your Pastor For $3,500,000? / Jamb Question Part 3- By Splenzee / JAMB QUESTION Franta Ice Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Jamb Question by Chrixpro(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
A guy and his girlfriend went to commit suicide from the top of a 10 storey building, so that God can officiate their wedding in heaven. The plan was to jump off from the building at the same time after the count of three. So, after the count, the guy jumped off, but the girl refused to jump, she looked back and said: Love is blind but i'm not blind. She then walked away. As the guy got to the air, ... He opened his parachute and said: though i'm madly in love, but not mad enough to die for LOVE . Now the question is, who cheated between the two of Them? Please be honest.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why You Should Ask Questions Before You Receive Anything From Someone. / Mc Filter Mouth Who Missing Galor See Me See Laugh. / My Uncle Drank My Urine - praize Victor comedy episode 86

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.