Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland (22191 Views)

Eta - My Latest Novel / Dan Brown: Origin. Download Book (released 3rd October 2017) / No Winner For Etisalat Flash Fiction 2016- Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by muller101(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
fratermathy:

What they answer is Ita or Nta, not Eta.
that's in Calabar south akpabouyo odukpani and Calabar municipality. Those from Central or northern cross river answer Eta.
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by nnokwa042(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
finnestdope:
Nice.

Africa as a whole are more intelligent, potential and talented than Oyinbo. Our problem is lack of needed empowerment, ignorance and corrupt leadership.
dey deceive ur self ,i tell u oyibo fought the first world war with plane u will imagine how ur village is like at that time,if u say african re inteligent but with bad goverment i can understand ,can u say ur father is richer than dangote when u know ur father is poor undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by fratermathy(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
muller101:
that's in Calabar south akpabouyo odukpani and Calabar municipality. Those from Central or northern cross river answer Eta.

Possibly. Do you know what the name means in any of the languages in Cross Rivers Central/North?
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
Am proud of u girl, u tried.
Wai Feng Cheng (Hong Kong)
and Chi Kei Leong (Macao). These Chinese people are wizards when it comes to computers/ technology.
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by Rossikki: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Wake up man ...Africans are only good in mimicking intelligence hardly will you see the come out with original Intel..I just hope you can understand sha

You're talking rubbish.

Nigerian inventors:

https://www.nairaland.com/2994514/16-nigerian-iventors-remarkable-inventions

Those guys are your mates. What have YOU invented? Mumu.
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by SalamRushdie: 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
Rossikki:

You're talking rubbish.

Nigerian inventors:

https://www.nairaland.com/2994514/16-nigerian-iventors-remarkable-inventions

Those guys are your mates. What have YOU invented? Mumu.

Going through your list you have still buttressed my point you mumu ..Did you see an original innovation there ? None

By 18 I held two patents in Nigeria already and I still keep churning out more and deploying more , that should tell you the kind of mind I have ..All my life I have been an innovator and I keep winning ..Please don't ever mention me again because we have nothing in common , you are a typical Nigerian while I am not infact in real life I won't talk to your brain grade because you will never understand me..
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by bejeria101(m): 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
When God takes hold of a nigerian,HE captures the world. Congrants dear more open heaven blessings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Game Of Love / What Is An Unseen Prose? / Sequel To "without A Silver Spoon" By Eddie Iroh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.