Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online (18929 Views)

5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again / No Capital Required, Legit, Effective Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria / 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by Opinionated: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
Thanks to technology’s ‘ever-pervading permeation’ into every part of our lives and society, there are now ways to make money online, aside the traditional and conventional ways. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares 4 effective ways to make money online.

Doing Freelance Work

You can pick up on some online freelance work to help you make money online, all you need to have is a skill to sell for freelance work. If you are writer, web designer or you have any other sellable skill, you can begin to sell your skill right away on social media platforms etc. If you don’t have a sellable skill, you can pick one up and develop on it till you become very good at it. Aside social media platforms, there are also many ‘freelance marketplaces’ online that you can take advantage of. These marketplaces are all designed with the aim of providing you with a place to sell your services and provide clients with a place to find good quality freelancers.

Blogging

This is a common way of making money online and basically involves setting up a blog, keeping it regularly updated with content relevant to your intended audience and sticking with it until you are able to gain a regular readership base. Once you are able to gain a regular readership base, you’ll be able to monetize the blog. One way of monetizing your blog includes the use Google Adsense for standard advert rates. Also, as your blog grows you are more likely to be approached by companies and brands looking to advertise their products or services and do publicity through your blog, and of course you are free to charge them for this. After a while, running your own blog will become financially beneficially to you and well worth your time.

Affiliate Marketing

Here you don’t need to have a product before you can earn because there are a lot of products already available for you to market or promote, and you get a commission for every sale made through your link. You can consider sites like clickbank.com or amazon.com to sell these products or services. There are of course other legitimate sites you can consider, you only need to do your research. In addition, if you can afford it, you can also buy a website, work on improving the SEO for the website and use it to promote thousands of products.

Sell Photos Online

If you’re into photography, and you have cache of nice photos, you can consider selling them through sites like Shutterstock and iStockPhoto, which are two of the biggest photo resources online. All of you need to do is proper research to find out the terms and conditions guiding the use of these sites, and also their terms of payment. The competition on these sites might be stiff, but if you believe your pictures are very good, then with creativity and persistence, you’ll eventually succeed with them.

source: http://www.opinions.ng/4-effective-ways-make-money-online/

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by NwaAmaikpe: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
shocked

Students of Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma will totally disagree with this thread

Most of them are multimillionaires off the internet but I can't find their source of income among this list.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by RGem(f): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
cool
Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by ilotriouzAY(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
To be sincere, I have heard a lot about this things but I don't know how to start...

It's not laziness oooo

Just too busy

It's good though, online business, that's where the world is heading to

Check this out...

https://www.nairaland.com/3966615/what-world-turning-come-see
Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by anyimontana(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
Some ppl will come here to say dat ponzi and credit card fraud is number 5&6 respectively

2 Likes

Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
Following....
Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by KendrickAyomide: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
...thanks but no one fancy me there

1 Like

Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin

This guy wen dey encourage use of credit card...
Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by gidimasters(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin hi
Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by exlinklodge: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
hmmm
Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by TVTKOKO(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
BET9JA :PBET9JA
Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by iykepromotions: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
EXPIRED Domain Flipping...... if you know how to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by holyeye1989(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
Trading cryptocurrency is the best way to make money online...

2 Likes

Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by win2da: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
True
Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by coolcacuz: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ok
Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by win2da: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Please someone help me. How can I get my post to the front page? Thanks

1 Like

Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by MadCow1: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mmm

Cyber cycler

1 Like

Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Same old 4 but person never still make Tangible income..Affiliate jagaban aka Sadiq, the thunder that will fire you, is still doing press up in Sambisa forest.. For selling fake ebooks to many...

7 Likes

Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by Valindazz(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Picking 4 odds everyday is the surest way to make money

7 Likes

Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by madgoat(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin grin OP wants to sell his ebook to make money online
Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by DonAustyne(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
thank u op for d enlightenment
Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by anyimontana(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
win2da:
Please someone help me. How can I get my post to the front page? Thanks
push it up,go ahead...push

1 Like

Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Blogging should be the first thing if you want to make money online. You need a blog if you want to earn reasonable amount as a freelancer, you need a blog as an information marketer.. Blog is like a Home, a basket where all the golds fall into... 6th of this month will make my blog two months since it went live and I have made over 150k.. That's excluding my Adsense earning.. There's money in blogging if you do it well..

I can help you start yours, but like every other business, it needs finance.

Check out my blog www.entmirror.com

3 Likes

Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by Anikulhapo(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Students of Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma will totally disagree with this thread

Most of them are multimillionaires off the internet but I can't find their source of income among this list.
What is now their source of income
Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nice thread.. YouTube should be on that list
Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by Innodon(m): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Noted
Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by cuedish: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
Anikulhapo:

What is now their source of income
Ritual. ..If you may know
Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by KKKWHITE(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
what about stock trading I have made huge money on stocks and still making it now
Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
I don do all those things no pay
Buh Bet9ja no deh there oo
Re: 4 Effective Ways To Make Money Online by osuofia2(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
You didn't include Yahoozee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Razes Atakumosa Central Market In Osun / Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia / Court Awards Honeywell ₦‎72.2 Billion Damages Against Ecobank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.