Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Wonders Of Astronomy - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Wonders Of Astronomy (667 Views)

Apple Wrist Watches Are The New Life Savers – Wonders Of Technology / Astronomy Fact / 30 Amazing Wonders Of Life You Should Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Of Astronomy by jaszplus12(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
hello Nairalanders
I notice there's no topics on astronomy here and I think there's a lot to learn from the cosmos to last a lifetime!
seriously, there's are news and info about the universe, space probes, planets stars, comets, and lots of other stuff to talk about.
for instance how many of us know that we can see the planets Saturn, Jupiter, Venus and Mars right now with our naked eyes? all you need is where to look and at what time at night.
let's find a thread for that on NL shall we? who's with me?
Re: Wonders Of Astronomy by johnydon22(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
jaszplus12:
hello Nairalanders
I notice there's no topics on astronomy here and I think there's a lot to learn from the cosmos to last a lifetime!
seriously, there's are news and info about the universe, space probes, planets stars, comets, and lots of other stuff to talk about.
for instance how many of us know that we can see the planets Saturn, Jupiter, Venus and Mars right now with our naked eyes? all you need is where to look and at what time at night.
let's find a thread for that on NL shall we? who's with me?
I have many threads on astronomy, go to the science section library and find them

https://www.nairaland.com/3004923/science-section-library

You may do well also and open yours, there are much to talk about on astronomy and science in general

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wonders Of Astronomy by jaszplus12(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
johnydon22:
I have many threads on astronomy, go to the science section library and find them

https://www.nairaland.com/3004923/science-section-library

You may do well also and open yours, there are much to talk about on astronomy and science in general
great! but let's just maintain yours for unity and growth. will go there and contribute. thx.

(1) (Reply)

Live Footage Of All The Planets In Our Solar System / Amazing Ways Technology Has Changed The Way You Travel / GDMSS Lite: Monitoring CCTV And IP Cameras From Windows Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.