Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Check Out The Talent Of 13 Year Old Special-effect Makeup Artist. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Check Out The Talent Of 13 Year Old Special-effect Makeup Artist. (679 Views)

NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today / Special Effect Makeup Artist Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Talent Of 13 Year Old Special-effect Makeup Artist. by toniaprince: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
13 year Australian teen Gemma Borkowski creates extremely detailed makeup like an experience Hollywood special-effect makeup artist.

According to her “What inspires me the most is probably the makeup and effects in movies and TV shows. That always give me heaps of ideas of what I can create next.”

http://wendyprinceblog.com/2017/07/31/check-out-the-ta…ct-makeup-artist/

Re: Check Out The Talent Of 13 Year Old Special-effect Makeup Artist. by Khallyella(f): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
Creative but scary
Re: Check Out The Talent Of 13 Year Old Special-effect Makeup Artist. by emaxjey(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
perfect example of zombie..some they nairaland sef...

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: NTA Uses Microphone Held Together With A Sellotape / Buhari Why / I Feel Pretty 2018 Movie Posters Trailer Review Impelreport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.