Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,790 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

How Can I Manage These Inventories! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Can I Manage These Inventories! (438 Views)

3 Ways To Manage Your Business Remotely / How To Manage Your Business Remotely / I Can Run And Manage Your Youtube Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Manage These Inventories! by lanre2009: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hi, I am computer Engineer and I have a project at hand to manage some inventories, these inventories are very large paper rolls used for manufacturing cartoons used in the packaging of various products. I will like anyone that has used a point of sale software/bar coding system to manage such inventory to share ideas with me or we can even work on this project together, The following details should be put into consideration when you are preferring a solution:

1. The paper rolls are very large, and can only be moved around with a fork lift
2. It would have been easy to print and attach bar-code labels to the other layers of the paper rolls but some of the layers of the rolls get damaged in transit and this would render the bar-code labels useless
3. Some of the paper rolls are kept outside the warehouse under sun and/or rain, so our barcoding system has to be both water and heat resistant.

For more info on this project, please call or whatsapp me on 08180086331/08055223129

Re: How Can I Manage These Inventories! by Damzed(f): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
We have the Point of Sale Software you need and even a better inventory software for your inventory. Your number is not reachable please send me a PM
Re: How Can I Manage These Inventories! by lanre2009: 3:48am On Aug 06, 2017
hi
Re: How Can I Manage These Inventories! by lanre2009: 4:11am On Aug 09, 2017
Re: How Can I Manage These Inventories! by lanre2009: 7:50am On Aug 10, 2017

(1) (Reply)

QUBE 21.5" FHD High Performance All-in-one Desktop Computer (intel Core I3) / Toyota Sienna 2004 Model For Sale / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.