Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Get Good Health And Wealth Through Swissguard Range Of Products - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Good Health And Wealth Through Swissguard Range Of Products (2151 Views)

Cure Diseases And Be Healthy Using Swissguard Products / Cancers Kills In Nigeria ( Neolife's Range Of Products To Have Good Health) / Neolife's Range Of Products For Low Libido And Postrate Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Good Health And Wealth Through Swissguard Range Of Products by migeoart(f): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Good day everyone,I know we have heard lots about herbal drugs,supplements and its likes,some had good experiences while other had bad experiences but I have used almost all product and I can boldly say SWISSGUARDE is the best!
You also have a business plan in swissguarde so apart from living healthy you can make cool cash!
If you want to know more PLEASE INDICATED YOUR INTEREST!
I will take my time to start product seminar,you can also join my WhatsApp group 07087244361
Re: Get Good Health And Wealth Through Swissguard Range Of Products by migeoart(f): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
first will start by analysing each drug components before going to the business part!send a WhatsApp message 07087244361 if you have any questions
Re: Get Good Health And Wealth Through Swissguard Range Of Products by migeoart(f): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2017
I had a personal experience with a health product which is from a company called SWISSGARDE

All we will discuss in this thread will be based on the products because am a living witness to its wonders�

Today our topic will be on BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES�
Re: Get Good Health And Wealth Through Swissguard Range Of Products by migeoart(f): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2017
1st let's know what fallopian tube is and its function in the body

Fallopian tube is present in every female

Fallopian tubes are the pathways or passage in the the ova (eggs) travel from the ovaries down into the uterus. The sperm also need to swim their way from the cervix,through the uterus and through the fallopian tubes to get to the egg.Fertilization usually takes place while the egg is travelling through.
Re: Get Good Health And Wealth Through Swissguard Range Of Products by migeoart(f): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
If there is a blockage in any of these tubes then there is a problem because the movements of egg is hindered

Pls is not every infertility case is caused by witches angry

And fertilization can only take place when the egg and sperm meets
Re: Get Good Health And Wealth Through Swissguard Range Of Products by migeoart(f): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Causes of blocked fallopian tubes ☹

1) Pelvic inflammatory disease(PID)
Google to know more abt it.

2)complications from abortions,missed miscarriages,ceseran sections

Women please if you must do evacuation or ceseran sections,go to professionals and get your procedures done properly

3) some birth control procedures

Please ask questions before going in for any birth control method

4)fibroids ( topic for another day)
Re: Get Good Health And Wealth Through Swissguard Range Of Products by migeoart(f): 6:43am On Aug 15, 2017
TREATMENT
blocked fallopian tubes is not a death sentence, it can be corrected

1)surgical options, this is very good but the disadvantages outweigh the advantages(google abt it to know more)

2)herbal/natural ways,due to certain reasons people prefer natural ways of treatment and there are some herbal supplements out in the market but I have done research for months and found the best
This brings me to a swissgarde kit for infertility/blocked fallopian tube
Re: Get Good Health And Wealth Through Swissguard Range Of Products by migeoart(f): 6:43am On Aug 15, 2017
All the supplements are made up of natural herbs we will study the composition of each supplement then you will see why singled this out as the best products remember I said am a living witness to the wonders of swissgarde health product

SWISSGARDE KIT FOR BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBE
1) Defender capsule
2)Aloe power
3)Super cider

You can join our WhatsApp group 07087244361
If you want to know more or purchase the supplement call 08065784139

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigeria People Think About Health And The Type Of Food They Eat / Cure For Dysmenoria (sp) / Men, How Long Can Stay Stay Off Sex Once Your Wife Gives Birth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.