Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. (793 Views)

Scam Alert - To All Dealers. MOD Pls Taknote / Car Stand Available For Car Dealers, Importers And Owners / Car Dealers, Importers Come IN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. by rickkychidex111(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
Am using this medium to invite everyone to our COMEDY Event. All Car dealers.....All importers and customers especially on the island. Even our Oga Mr Seun you're highly invited to this event.

One of The Biggest Comedy Event in Lekki Ajah tagged (Humour meets Action).
featuring Naija finest comedians and music acts. This OCT.....Diva Event Centre.....Beside Graceland Estate.....Ajah Abraham Adesanya Roundabout.

It's gonna be mind blowing.
Updates coming soon on our social media platforms.

Also INVESTORS/Sponsors or anyone who wishes to support this event are NEEDED. See Flier Pics for Details.

Any Brand/company who wishes to INVEST/Support in this vision will stand to benefit the following: .........

Free advert on TV/Radio stations/social media in different comedy skits.....company logo will be on banner/poster as Proudly supported by........VVIP table will be set aside for you.

Follow on Instagram: @senrere_comedian
Tel: 09035934655....07054649920
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel: OS onTV

ALL CAR DEALERS & IMPORTERS On the Island MUST ATTEND OOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Please I need your maximum supports oooooooooooooo.. .

Re: Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. by rickkychidex111(m): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. by rickkychidex111(m): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2017
Loading 2..
Nobody is even commenting. Or you guys don't like to laugh? Shuuuuuuu......

Anyway on that day we will be talking about Neymar Issue. Imagine that small boy money. Chaiiiii

Falz d badd guy had to Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary........Why won't he react. Even me self I've been reacting in my room praying to baba God to pick my call......or make he give Angel Gabriel to pick am.  

Imagine...... €500,000 a week. almost 247 million naira every week and almost 1 billion naira every month. Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

My Son must be a footballer even if it's in kparaga & Shekpe City United... so far na Europe e dey.
Re: Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. by Somatic(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
The man you are owing money, the one you called scammer on both your WhatsApp chats, have you paid him?

Now you have a comment.
Re: Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. by rickkychidex111(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Somatic:
The man you are owing money, the one you called scammer on both your WhatsApp chats, have you paid him?

Now you have a comment.

Lol. Am not owing anyone money. It was just a misunderstanding he blew out of proportion. Since then I've not even heard of him. He said he would put down the post but I've not heard from him. That issue has been long gone/settled. I don't know why you're re-visiting it though. Everyone misunderstood that chat but I decided not to explain further on it then. He already won by putting up such post. So me explaining is just like medicine after death.

He was the one who called me a scam after all the efforts I put in for him. And based on the fact that I was talking/chatting to a supposed friend....just as guys chat to each other.. ..i told him how can someone scam a scammer.. ....cos it's not done. Our naija Boys who do those internet Hustle are very wise so you can't just easily scam them. That was what I mean. But he didn't see it that way.. ..he felt I was insulting him. The next thing he went online to put up such post trying to kill business for his fellow young brother in the car business hustle. That wasn't cool.

Anyway it's already past tense. Nobody here can come out and say I scam them or whatever because am too credible for that. I do business and I try as much as possible to give customer the best. Because it's not just a means to make ends meet but it's a passion as entertainment is also a passion. Come to our Event.....watch us LIVE and see if you would call us scam. Am inviting you. But you go buy tickets shaaaaa oooooooo.

Thanks
Re: Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. by rickkychidex111(m): 3:58am On Aug 09, 2017
Loading 2..
Re: Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. by rickkychidex111(m): 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. by rickkychidex111(m): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2017
These music talents will Entertain you and your friends......cos if u come alone then it's a sin/taboooo.

IF U PLAN TO PROPOSE 2 UR GIRLFRIEND.....Y NOT PROPOSE TO HER ON THIS EVENT DAY...ON STAGE...IN PRESENCE OF EVERYONE/MEDIA MAKING IT SPECIAL....just get in touch let's plan it....thats if u are sure she will accept oooooooo....Cos some girls they just wanna keep sucking a man's pocket and they don't wanna feature in his future.

WE STILL NEED INVESTORS....COME SUPPORT US LETS DO BUSINESS AND MAKE HISTORY TOGETHER. stay blessed.

Plsssss help us post on your social media too.

IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT THIS EVENT.......JUST CONTACT PRIVATE......you will send us your company LOGO....since we will be doing massive adverts......that would be a plus to your brand/company.

For investors....you have nothing to loose cos you are gaining massive adverts and also getting your money back.
Re: Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. by rickkychidex111(m): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2017
Loading 3...
Re: Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. by idu1(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2017
Mtchew
Re: Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. by rickkychidex111(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
idu1:
Mtchew

What happened? Who offend u?
Re: Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. by tripoli007(m): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
Where are the mods,wetting concern autos and laugh .. Bros edit ur post and put it in the appropriate section.
Re: Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. by rickkychidex111(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
tripoli007:
Where are the mods,wetting concern autos and laugh .. Bros edit ur post and put it in the appropriate section.

Cos am inviting everyone on this section. Since am part of this section too.
Re: Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. by idu1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
rickkychidex111:

What happened? Who offend u?

Have you refund the guy that you sold fake mercedes accessories?
Re: Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. by rickkychidex111(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
idu1:

Have you refund the guy that you sold fake mercedes accessories?

Lol. Why bringing d matter up again when it's already Long asleep. I smell conspiracy!

God dey.
Re: Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. by rickkychidex111(m): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
Issues that would crack your ribs. But it won't break them.

Myself and my Ogas:
Akpororo/Buchi/Igos Prince of wazobia/Acapella/Destalker/babahkay/forever/Monkals/Mr patrick/Mr Makati/Shortfamily/Kevinsapp/josh2funny & more.

Re: Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. by rickkychidex111(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Coming soon.
Re: Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. by rickkychidex111(m): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2017
It's loading.

Follow
on instagram: @senrere_comedian
Facebook PAGE: Senrere Comedian
Facebook: Oghene Senrere

Very Short Romantic Funny Movie Clip!!!
THE PROPOSAL.
It has grossed over 5k views already....just hours it's been posted.

�Watch & pls share:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2064872063745807&id=1620853651480986

Plsssssssss like the PAGE......share with friends and re-broadcast. GOD BLESS U
Re: Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. by rickkychidex111(m): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Am inviting everyone. All dealers/importers especially on the island. by rickkychidex111(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
@folaallison
Fola Allison & Co endorsed it.
Am off.....Hustle continues.

Plsssssssss visit our FB wall OGHENE SENRERE.........and facebook page SENRERE COMEDIAN for our latest video clips which has grossed over 25k views and 15k views in different platforms........Just few days it's been posted.. ........Also like the PAGE......share with friends and re-broadcast. GOD BLESS U

(1) (Reply)

Ride In Style With This Clean Mitsubishi Jeep 2004 Model..price 1,000,000 Naira / Very Clean Toyota Venza 2010 I Mean Very Clean! / Clean Register Le Toyota Camry Leather Seat 2003/2004 Model Bought Few Months A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.