Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Kidnappers Release Gulder Ultimate Winner, Chimenem Otto - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Release Gulder Ultimate Winner, Chimenem Otto (426 Views)

Kidnappers Release Americans And Canadians In Kaduna / Uber Driver And Others Arrested For The Murder Of Hector,gulder Ultimate Winner / Kidnappers Release 2 Germans Abducted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Release Gulder Ultimate Winner, Chimenem Otto by KhingLufem1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
The 2014 Gulder Ultimate Search winner, Chimenem Otto, who was abducted by kidnappers in Port Harcourt has been released.
His elder brother, Orondaam Otto, announced the good news on his Instagram page a few hours ago.
The 26-year-old founder of Slum2School described the seven days ordeal of his brother as the scariest thing that ever happened to the family.
He said that initially, the family did not want the media to announce that the Gulder search winner was kidnapped but unfortunately the news went viral online, which hardened the hearts of the kidnappers.

The kidnappers, however, released Chimenem on Thursday night after seven days in their den.
He wrote, “The past 7 days have been the toughest and scariest days for me & my family.
“My younger brother got kidnapped while travelling into Port Harcourt. He was driving on Emuoha road and suddenly a group of men ahead of him randomly opened fire on his car forcing him to stop and he was abducted and taken into the forest.

https://emagloaded..com.ng/2017/08/kidnappers-release-gulder-ultimate.html
Re: Kidnappers Release Gulder Ultimate Winner, Chimenem Otto by KhingLufem1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
Unfortunately, the news found its way on several media blogs even when we never wanted it to and the kidnappers loved the media buzz and doubled the ransom with more threats.
“But because we serve a Great God who governs, protects and oversees the earth because He answers us when we call on Him, my brother was released last night unhurt and without a scratch after 7 days.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Release Gulder Ultimate Winner, Chimenem Otto by KhingLufem1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
“Thanks to everyone who had heard the news and reached out to us. Your support and show of love filled our hearts when they were empty and I can’t thank you all enough.
Re: Kidnappers Release Gulder Ultimate Winner, Chimenem Otto by Homeboiy: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
ok
Re: Kidnappers Release Gulder Ultimate Winner, Chimenem Otto by KhingLufem1(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
The kidnappers, however, released Chimenem on Thursday night after seven days in their den.
He wrote, “The past 7 days have been the toughest and scariest days for me & my family.
“My younger brother got kidnapped while travelling into Port Harcourt. He was driving on Emuoha road and suddenly a group of men ahead of him randomly opened fire on his car forcing him to stop and he was abducted and taken into the forest.

https://emagloaded..com.ng/2017/08/kidnappers-release-gulder-ultimate.html
Re: Kidnappers Release Gulder Ultimate Winner, Chimenem Otto by Jabioro: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
The ultimate father gave them just an ultimate disarray and the their centre could not held on to him due to the brimstone of fire from ultimate owner.. Glory be to the ultimate FATHER
Re: Kidnappers Release Gulder Ultimate Winner, Chimenem Otto by KhingLufem1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
Glory be to the ultimate FATHER

(1) (Reply)

check the other thread / See Photo: Gunmen Attack EFCC Headquarters In Abuja, Leave Warning Message / Landlord, Tenant Rape Teenage Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.