Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Alexis Sanchez Is Staying, Arsene Wenger Presser - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alexis Sanchez Is Staying, Arsene Wenger Presser (382 Views)

Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe / Manchester United Reacts To Arsene Wenger Leaving Arsenal / BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alexis Sanchez Is Staying, Arsene Wenger Presser by Boanerges1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
T he Chile International resume training on Tuesday at London with his fellow teammates in preparation for the up coming season.
Getting the report from mirror Alexis Sanchez has decided to stay and help gunners for the upcoming season
On the Community Shield:
“For us it is a good opportunity to repeat the performance from the final and give competition to players who need it. The next competition has a trophy at stake and we want to win it and repeat the result from the FA Cup final.”

On team news:
“We have certainly everyone available to choose from. We did not have Ozil in full training but he should be alright. Ramsey as well. Some players have just come back, like Sanchez and Mustafi, and I have yet to decide if they will be involved.”

On Sanchez:
“(He is) good, you can see it in training. He needs to work on his fitness but he is sharp and looks like he has never been away. I think he will be here for this season. If we manage to do it for more seasons we will. I will not give anything away on that. The only thing I can tell you is he is focused. My decision is clear, he will stay. It’s as simple as that and he will accept that."

Read the news in details below

https://informdem..co.ke/2017/08/alexis-sanchez-is-staying-arsene-wenger.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What €222m Neymar Clause Can Buy / Conte Cast Doubt On Chelsea’s Title Defense / Mourinho: Chelsea Have No Excuses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.