Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

The Ordeal Of Job Nephilim In The Hands Of Yahweh His Ancestor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ordeal Of Job Nephilim In The Hands Of Yahweh His Ancestor (356 Views)

Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Fornication Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ordeal Of Job Nephilim In The Hands Of Yahweh His Ancestor by OtemAtum: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
FIRST JOB(Written by Keltiel the scribe, a friend of Job)

CHAPTER ONE

1. Before the manifestation of Faulkin (Yeshua) to the world as the saviour of it, all these things has happened, which I bear record of.

2. I am he who has fled from the face of Nymphidis, the God of war, who is also called Jehovah and Alla, the author of confusion, which was spoken of by Job.

3. Did Knoliud not promise Job to do his two lives on earth, according to his demand? Now the soul of Job shall not be transported into the Clumoid or Chumorld because he demanded from Knoliud to have the rememberance of his name forever on earth.

4. Behold, the soul of Job is hovering in the valley of the shadow of death until the end of this world.

5. Now Job shall have evolved into an homo sapien before returning to the next world.

6. Who is Job? He is my friend.

7. I shall now declare unto you the story of Job.

8. He was the homo of the land of Chaleb, who lived in Uz. Job was he who made the first attempt to establish the knowledge of God Almighty on earth.

9. Now was Job not a descendant of Earthus and Jehovah? Yes, he was one of the seeds of Earthus and Jehovah, which she bore for him at the time Yeshua arrived from his long self-made exile from the land of his people.

10. Now the land was still called Farthidis when Job was born. This is the genealogy of Job. Jehovah gave birth to Waldis which was dead. Then he gave birth to a son and a daughter millions of years after, and they both had wings like their father.

11. His son he named Marmidis, whom he also called Cherubim and his daughter named he Seraphim.

12. Now did Cherubim and Seraphim flee from the land of their father after the hunt for Earthus in the ocean.

13. It was Cherubim who came up with the idea that they should flee from their land, according to what they heard that their brothers and sisters did millions of years back.

14. Now, Cherubim fled to the land of Chaleb with Seraphim. And he began to live in a little land called Uz.

15. Chaleb, the owner of the continent had set heads all over his land.

16. And in the land of Uz, the king was called Vargas. And he loved Cherubim and Seraphim so much that he gave them much land and much beasts to keep.

20. Now after Earthus had been greatly injured by Jehovah and two of his brothers, which were Allah and Ephradite, the three sons of God agreed to make a paradise in the cloud.

21. They would call it the third heaven, because God had made the first and second heavens some billions of years ago.

22. And the intention of Jehovah was made known to Job while he was in a strong meditation (for Knoliud did visit him in his meditation and made known to him the true God).

23. Because in those days was Jehovah forcing the homos to worship him, declaring that he was God.

24. Now was Job richer than even the king of Uz.

25. And in strong meditation, he would demand his wishes and they would come to pass in the reality. For that which Job did was the wish of God to all living being, because it is by meditating that the world could be transformed and not by sacrificing and drinking of blood and eating of the flesh of Yeshua, the son of Yahweh the adversary.

26. Now at this time did Jehovah begin to demand the sacrifice of beasts to him among the homos, introducing to the world a concept of sin, saying, you have to make sacrifices to me for your sins or else I visit you with death.

27. Now was the revelation of Jasheb coming to pass, because Jehovah had sent the Signals of Death and Hell into all parts of the world already.

28. And it was invisible, killing the homos which would not die naturally except being forced to die, which were called Anakims.

29. Now the homos created by the sons of God were almost wiped off the surface of the earth at that time by the Signals of Death and Hell, which would kill the homos and capture their souls in a big cage until the completion of hell fire would be made.

30. Now Job's family remained untouched by the Signal of Death and Hell, because he was greatly protected by the use of his brain(for the signal affected only the fearful in their dreams and made them die. But those who meditated regularly had lost their fear, such that they were made conscious in their dreams and could not be killed through dreams).

31. Jehovah had sought to hurt him, but could not, even until the day Knoliud visited the world again and sent a message to Jehovah, saying, God the father of the universe had asked him to come back to the second heaven which seemed to be above the sun to correct him of his ways.

32. But Jehovah refused to follow after Knoliud to the anystenx. But he rebelliously disowned God his father, saying, who is God?

33. If he created the heavens, I can do that too. Behold, am I not making my own paradise also with Largas? And it shall be called the third heaven after the first heaven called the Alkervum Auriem and the second called the Anysxtens.

34. There shall we live after its completion.

35. And we shall set up many mansions in it.

36. And in it shall few homos live with me, because I will only have mercy on whom I would have mercy and cast the others into hell fire which I am making, even now.

37. And Jehovah beat his chest hard, showing his arrogance.

CHAPTER TWO

Chapter Two

1. Now Job saw, while he was in a strong meditation, that all the sons of God flew to the anystenx.

2. And when they got their, they bowed down before an unseen one. Then a voice sounded like whirlwind, saying, Jehovah, why are you here? Did you not send a report that you have disowned me as your father? And I have sent to him to give you a change of name, which is the adversary(Shey-et-an) .

3. Jehovah replied, I am here to ask of you why you should interfere in the affair of the homos which we created. They are not your creations, but ours.

4. Now is Job not an offspring of mine? For he is the grandson of Cherubim and Seraphim my children whose souls I have now trapped until the completion of my paradise in the cloud.

5. Now why do you hide Job from the face of my signals, the signals of Death and Hell?

6. Is it not already a long time ago, yet Job is not yet found? But all his sons are seen of my spirit, because they do eat of my sacrifice and connected their minds to me, through which I monitor their souls, but they are not useful to me.

7. Now the unseen one remained silent such that Jehovah began to feel ashamed of himself.

8. Now, before Job returned from his altered state of consciousness to prevent evil, all his children had died already.

9. However, Job refused to serve Jehovah, who is the adversary (Shey-et-an) , according to the revelation he saw.

10. And Job entered an altered state of consciousness when he was of age (yet looking like a youth), and his soul did not return to earth again, but remained wandering in the valley of the shadow of death, waiting for the advent of the next world.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Brainy Bible Quiz, Cite The Portion / The Finality Of Confrontation / Don't Be A Quitter [A Must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.