Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

50 Inspirational Quotes About Life – Quote Insider - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 50 Inspirational Quotes About Life – Quote Insider (1015 Views)

Inspirational Quotes To Motivate You / 6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life / Daily Inspirational Quotes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Inspirational Quotes About Life – Quote Insider by nigerdelstars: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” – Bernard M. Baruch

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde http://whyigrowrich.com/50-inspirational-quotes-life-quote-insider/
Re: 50 Inspirational Quotes About Life – Quote Insider by kaushalgohil22: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
Inspirational saying

I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination — Jimmy Dean

It’s better to try and fail than to never know and always wonder

I am in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying to be better than the person I was yesterday.

Neither a lofty degree of intelligence, nor imagination, nor both together, goes in the making of genius. Love, Love, Love. That is the soul of genius. — Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Source:http://www.ignitedquotes.com/inspirational/inspirational-sayings-and-quotes-about-life/

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Is Nibiru Already Here? Planet X 'caught On Camera' End Of World / What Is Love In Your Language / OGA SEUN ..pls Update Nairaland ..biko...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.