Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom (38112 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies / Anthony Joshua Replies Amir Khan Over Cheating Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by WotzupNG: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Amir Khan appears to have accused fellow British boxer Anthony Joshua of having a relationship with his wife, Faryal Makhdoom Khan, after announcing they are separating in a fiery exchange on Twitter. - independent

The fighter said he decided to go public after he learnt she was seeing another fighter. He fingered Anthony Joshua who became the current World Heavyweight Champion after he defeated Wladimir Klitschko back in April.

Below are screenshots of his tweets.

http://wotzup.ng/amir-khan-anthony-joshua-boxer/

Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by carammel(f): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
This is going to be interesting. grin

4 Likes

Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by WotzupNG: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by Orobo2Lekpa: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
is this true or fake news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by Homeboiy: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
Chai....LA wah

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by newsynews: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
The news is all over twitter with Anthony Joshua trending.

If the accusation is true, then I'll advice AJ to go eat on women or else he would t last as Champion.

lalasticlala
Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by newsynews: 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

Yes, it's very true... I mean the accusation.

They are both currently trending on Twitter

1 Share

Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Take heed....... IF, the accusation is found to be true.................

Eating another man's wife is a NO NO!
Take heed, less you fall yakata!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by Abduletudaye(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Na wa oo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by obaival(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Which affair
Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by swiz123(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Maybe Joshua's anaconda is much bigger than yours

4 Likes

Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by seunny4lif(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Konji grin grin grin

I have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by sukkot: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
hmmmm let me google her

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by ifyalways(f): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
Is this for real undecided
Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by Cutezt(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lmao
Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by Kaytrick(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
AJ don deny this thing Na...say he never even meet the woman before

7 Likes

Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by Dhayor001(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
LOL...she must have a thing for men that beat each other silly over a belt.

5 Likes

Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by IgboticGirl(f): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
Afonjas likes left overs

if i lie u ask Obasanjo

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by julietene(f): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
Take it to the ring!!
Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by Afam4eva(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
This may lead to another interesting bout. It will be interesting watching an emotional laden boxing match.

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by obojememe: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by nrexzy: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
All this drifter babes /wife shaaaaa cheesy grin grin leta she would say it was just a fling
Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by pioki05(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Moved up in the weight classes, so he would say he wants t challenge Joshua soon.... wetyn this Olosho go cause, her hoe no go fit bear am
Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by elmessiahs(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Left overs are most times sweeter dan new food

2 Likes

Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by ifyalways(f): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
I'm shocked shocked

Like seriously undecided
Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by czarina(f): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lemme watch this drama unfold grin
Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by eagleeye2: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
Celebrities gain more attention of Nigerian youths than. corrupt politicians.

Our mumu don ripe.
"why-lost-39-million-rivers" Rotimi Amaechi.
Look for this thread on politics section.
Since MODs have refused to push it to the front page, I take it upon myself (before my ban) to advertise it free of charge.
https://www.nairaland.com/3964080/why-lost-39-million-rivers/1#59149122
Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by Abfinest007(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
Joshua sabi d thing pass u na cause am
Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by MissRaine69(f): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
OP you missed this part

3 Likes

Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by KevMitnick: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
This is too bad and I hope it's not true.
Re: Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
Between who and who?

Khan and Joshua can get intona professional fight as they are not in the same weight category. Khan is a featherweight (I guess) while Joshua is a heavyweight

Afam4eva:
This may lead to another interesting bout. It will be interesting watching an emotional laden boxing match.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Zambia Cancels International Friendly Game With S’africa / Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win / Super Eagles Depart Austria For Russia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.