Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Wife Material (lace, Ankara Or Chiffon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wife Material (lace, Ankara Or Chiffon (689 Views)

Nigerian Man Cries Out As He Fails To Find A Good Wife Material / 600 To 1000 Naira Each. Quality Chiffon Tops For Sale / Wife Material ( Chinenye Nnebe) New Nollywood Hottest Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Material (lace, Ankara Or Chiffon by peculyachi(f): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
Wife Material (Lace, Ankara or Chiffon)

How Many Yards? What is the unit of measurement? Tell us Men! Please tell us.
Men, what exactly makes a woman a good wife Material? The cooking skills? Timidity? Religious Fanatism? Obedience?
You forget that every material in the market (be it lace, Ankara and chiffon) has a reason why it's different hence the different names. All are special in their way and have different set of audience and admirers.
If you seek perforated lace fabric, search strictly for perforated lace fabric in the garments' market. Do not and I repeat do not get Ankara because it looks very beautiful and colorful when it in fact doesn’t meet your requirements. When you do, you would try so hard to convert the Ankara to lace, (because that was what you wanted in the first place) but will only succeed in shredding the whole fabric. In the end you will rain curses on the fabric, and tell everyone who cares to listen how substandard the fabric is. Each and every fabric regardless of type, colour and length has someone who seeks it. And if it isn’t you, then it isn’t for you.
Even if you get the fabric you always wanted, it doesn’t mean it won’t wear and tear. But the extent of the wear and tear depends on how well it is handled. However it would last longer if you put a stitch in every tear you come across because they say “A stitch in time saves nine”
Every Material is a Wife material. Find that which suits you.
#METAPHOR INTENDED.
By Chinwe Ahu
Re: Wife Material (lace, Ankara Or Chiffon by ojun50(m): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
No buba ni
Re: Wife Material (lace, Ankara Or Chiffon by Collyno82(m): 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
peculyachi:
Wife Material (Lace, Ankara or Chiffon)

How Many Yards? What is the unit of measurement? Tell us Men! Please tell us.
Men, what exactly makes a woman a good wife Material? The cooking skills? Timidity? Religious Fanatism? Obedience?
You forget that every material in the market (be it lace, Ankara and chiffon) has a reason why it's different hence the different names. All are special in their way and have different set of audience and admirers.
If you seek perforated lace fabric, search strictly for perforated lace fabric in the garments' market. Do not and I repeat do not get Ankara because it looks very beautiful and colorful when it in fact doesn’t meet your requirements. When you do, you would try so hard to convert the Ankara to lace, (because that was what you wanted in the first place) but will only succeed in shredding the whole fabric. In the end you will rain curses on the fabric, and tell everyone who cares to listen how substandard the fabric is. Each and every fabric regardless of type, colour and length has someone who seeks it. And if it isn’t you, then it isn’t for you.
Even if you get the fabric you always wanted, it doesn’t mean it won’t wear and tear. But the extent of the wear and tear depends on how well it is handled. However it would last longer if you put a stitch in every tear you come across because they say “A stitch in time saves nine”
Every Material is a Wife material. Find that which suits you.
#METAPHOR INTENDED.
By Chinwe Ahu
Really! nice writeup from my long time friend CHINWE. but permit me to say that every material is not a wife material but suffix it to say DAT every GOOD material is a wife material be it Ankara, Chiffon or Lace as the case may be. thanks
Re: Wife Material (lace, Ankara Or Chiffon by peculyachi(f): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
Collyno82:
Really! nice writeup from my long time friend CHINWE. but permit me to say that every material is not a wife material but suffix it to say DAT every GOOD material is a wife material be it Ankara, Chiffon or Lace as the case may be. thanks

thank you Collyno82...but you know what you would tag bad, might be the very best to someone else.
Re: Wife Material (lace, Ankara Or Chiffon by Collyno82(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
peculyachi:

thank you Collyno82...but you know what you would tag bad, might be the very best to someone else.
of course yes. but there is something generally accepted to be good. original is original, fake is fake not minding who is judging it. how has ur day been?
Re: Wife Material (lace, Ankara Or Chiffon by peculyachi(f): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Collyno82:
of course yes. but there is something generally accepted to be good. original is original, fake is fake not minding who is judging it. how has ur day been?

Hi! how u doing....I dnt frequent nairaland often as a member, so I just got to see ur mention now....how u doing?
Re: Wife Material (lace, Ankara Or Chiffon by Collyno82(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2017
peculyachi:

Hi! how u doing....I dnt frequent nairaland often as a member, so I just got to see ur mention now....how u doing?
am fine n u, pls let me no how else I can reach u. u are one of my few friends here I really don't want to loose. Thanks
Re: Wife Material (lace, Ankara Or Chiffon by peculyachi(f): 1:34am On Oct 07, 2017
Collyno82:
am fine n u, pls let me no how else I can reach u. u are one of my few friends here I really don't want to loose. Thanks

I just mailed you now.
Re: Wife Material (lace, Ankara Or Chiffon by Collyno82(m): 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
peculyachi:

I just mailed you now.
thanks dear

(1) (Reply)

Keketales Thread / The USA Is Backing Us,vacate The Sourtheast In 48hours Or Face Serious Trouble . / Europe’s First Underwater Restaurant To Open In Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.