Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Please Help Promote A Fellow Nairalander - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Help Promote A Fellow Nairalander (514 Views)

Who Can Promote A Hit Song To At Least 100,000 Views / Fellow Nairalander Please Review This Song For Me Thanks / I Need Someone That Can Promote A track Via Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Promote A Fellow Nairalander by ABbless(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
Like falz the bad guy said in one of his songs " even great talent no go blow without good promotion. I made a promise to only do good music cos there is sooo much to talk about, so many ills and wrongs to right and what better tool out there to use than music, even in as much as we like to and just want to dance. its been unencouraging to drop anymore songs as there is so much more to come where these 2 are coming from but its been kinda depressing honestly, with the two (links below) showing so much signs but not doing so much. some times it gets you down and almost out and it might just miraculously take an encouraging comment from a random fan to restore some glimmer of hope at that point in time as this is something you want and believe in soo bad!

http://www..ng/download-mp3/music-a-b-blaize-na-god-prod-by-jimpbeats

http://my.notjustok.com/track/111480/ab-blaize-ofumere

please let's do this together, criticise it if you must (only after giving a listen oh!) but share with family and friends alike if you think its worthy to be out there. im open to kill your shows and rock your parties and theres many more hits I promise, but I'm doing this on my own and want you to join hands and make this dream a reality these little ways you can, I'll never forget it! lalastica abeg help a brother-man

(1) (Reply)

DJ D'best Ft Paul Mikels - Party Jamz (prod By Keyzfingaz) / What's That Song You Can Never Stop Listening To? / Urgent: Please Where Can I Download Free Musical Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.