Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom (20205 Views)

Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ubi Franklin's Aunt (Photos) / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of UBEC Chairman & Daughter, Recover Arms (Photos) / Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by AngelicBeing: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
sad
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by dacovajnr: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
AuroraB:
grin
Maybe they got the wrong person cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Them wan open business centre?
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by moses93(m): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
it will get worst when buhari returns. very soon students will start kidnapping for school fees. mark my words!!
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by dipznano: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
searchhussein:
Youdonminit grin

Oshey baddest grin
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by enemyofprogress: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
Who introduced this kidnapping business in Nigeria? The person no try at all,at all o
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by Skubidude(m): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
See them see them headliners dem.. All the posters above me did not even read the post but rush to comment based on the 'catchy' albeit funny headline or else would hav seen that the main ransome money is N20m.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by Jabioro: 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
They should send the recharge cards of different network they demanded for, it would make it easier to track them., all the recharge serial number must be recorded and any phone that loaded it... the can explain how he /she got it.
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by NobleRomm(m): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
this one na hungry kidnappers ooo..
they are still learning.. na small small e dey take start
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by Lalas247(f): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
Endtime kidnapper grin
Man needs talk minutes to threaten the ppl well before the large sum arrives weyrey cry
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by rusher14: 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ultimate mumus.

They should be given the cards.
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by sizzlingcold(m): 12:15am On Aug 05, 2017
Naziridamos:
That is AFONJA type of Evans for u undecided
sense fall on you
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by HyconMojo(m): 12:49am On Aug 05, 2017
Nothing wey we no hear
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by baby124: 12:56am On Aug 05, 2017
Either the victim is dead and dem no wan lose or Na the victim kidnap himself. This is too cheap na and daft too.
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by tmxme(m): 1:57am On Aug 05, 2017
Flexherbal:
Recharge card!
The sim card must be an airtel sim. He wants to subscribe for unlimited 20
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by netmillionaires(m): 2:08am On Aug 05, 2017
For where? Those guys won't use it. They will only sell it to get innocent people into trouble and confuse investigator.
elchymo:
They should send them the recharge cards. With the help of the network providers, those cards can be used to track them down. Don't underestimate technology... cool cool
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by Smartjob1(f): 2:22am On Aug 05, 2017
This unemployment matter is doing us real time o.
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by AuroraB(f): 4:56am On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=dacovajnr post=59159585][/quote] cheesy Maybe they mistook him to the Chairman or HODs cheesy
Hehehe. ........
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by adetayo234: 4:57am On Aug 05, 2017
IpobExposed:
Lalasticlala I see u below.

Things is really hard in Nigeria o. All Nairalanders should pray.

Meanwhile. See boys who tried kidnapping Nnamdi Kanu this night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHb0IszGBh4

Don't you think it is time you stop this your nonsense? It is getting irritating

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by Youngtoff(m): 5:21am On Aug 05, 2017
neky2016:
Abductors of Ikeja Local Government council clerk, Shamsideen Omotayo, have finally made contact with those at the waiting end, and they're demanding a N20,000 recharge card ransom.

Omotayo's abductors who disclosed this in phone call with a member of Omotayo's family, stressed that the sum of N20m ransom must be paid before he and his driver will be released.

According to MissPetite, the state’s neighbourhood security corps confided said

“They have allowed him to speak with his family. They asked them to send N20,000 recharge cards and insisted on the N20m ransom. He told the family that he and the driver were in good condition.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/kidnappers-abducted-ikeja-lg-worker-demand-n20k-recharge-card-ransom/

Lalasticlala

Lóbàtàn ��� N20K���
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by Aliico55: 5:43am On Aug 05, 2017
They just west their name and future because of 20k? What a shame!
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by Newbiee: 6:07am On Aug 05, 2017
This one na Almajeri kidnapper, if you let Evan catch you ehn! Spoiling kidnappers name. grin
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by lafuria1(m): 6:32am On Aug 05, 2017
This thread is a clear proof most people don't read beyond the headline. I read the content because I wanted to be sure of the headline.

Nigerians please read content.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by agarawu23(m): 6:35am On Aug 05, 2017
I blame Nigeria govt for exposing Evans and how much he made kidnapping ppl. They shouldn't have disclosed the figures to the public because kidnapping is now increasing and the victims will suffer especially if they don't worth how much they demand.
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 05, 2017
Recharge what

Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by greatmarshall(m): 7:26am On Aug 05, 2017
There's Hunger in the land!!!
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by Taeewo(m): 7:34am On Aug 05, 2017
CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by zolapower: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2017
This are elebi kidnapper(s)
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by mikejj(m): 7:46am On Aug 05, 2017
ayah.d guy won open recharge card business.no b osho no be jazz
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by Ugoeze2016: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2017
This is laughable soon they will ask for bowls of rice n fried chicken.

By the way, I very got good news see my signature
Re: Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom by egopersonified(f): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2017
it's obvious no one read the op, and I thought I was the only one doing this, thank you all for vindicating me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Rivers / Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter / Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.