Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

ICYMI: Sex Worker Stabs Father Of Four To Death In Asaba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ICYMI: Sex Worker Stabs Father Of Four To Death In Asaba (388 Views)

Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos / VIDEO,PHOTOS: Sex Worker Stabs Nigerian Man To Death In India / Gosh!!! Sex Worker Stabs Father Of Four To Death In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICYMI: Sex Worker Stabs Father Of Four To Death In Asaba by cryptogene: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
The Police in Delta have arrested a commercial sex worker who allegedly stabbed her client to death during an argument at Destar Hotel , Asaba , Delta, on July 18 .

The Spokesman of the Police Command in the state , DSP Andrew Aniamaka , said on Friday in Asaba that the police responded to a distress call from the hotel after the incident .

“The suspect is currently in police custody .
“A day after the incident , the “C Division ’’ in Asaba carried out preliminary investigation on the case and transferred it to Homicide Section of the State Criminal Investigation Department.

“As I speak to you, homicide detectives have commenced full investigation into the case with a view to unravelling what actually transpired between the suspect and the victim to establish culpability.”

The hotel has now been deserted , and attempt to speak with its manager was unsuccessful as he was said to have travelled out of Asaba .

However , a bar attendant , who preferred anonymity , said the incident had thrown “the stakeholders ” into a mourning mood.

“The sad incident started like a normal argument inside the hotel room, and before we realised it, a man was down with a fatal stab.

“The incident happened at about 10 .45 p .m ., so nobody could actually say what led to the fracas .
One of the few sex workers in the hotel who also spoke anonymously , described the incident as horrible and unfortunate, saying it had brought “our business to a standstill ’’.

“However , I will like to use this opportunity to advise our clients to always respect themselves when they come here .

“Many of the clients do invite trouble to themselves . I rest my case , ” she said .
The victim was a married man with four children.

( NAN )

http://punchng.com/sex-worker-stabs-father-of-four-to-death-in-asaba/
Re: ICYMI: Sex Worker Stabs Father Of Four To Death In Asaba by ChuksEpells: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: ICYMI: Sex Worker Stabs Father Of Four To Death In Asaba by Baddest69(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
cry
Re: ICYMI: Sex Worker Stabs Father Of Four To Death In Asaba by swiz123(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
angryMarried men patronizing whores
Re: ICYMI: Sex Worker Stabs Father Of Four To Death In Asaba by Jj222(f): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
I love dat ,they should be stabbing them; is good since they can not go n face their wife's at home, stupid men.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: DSS Arraigns Eight Kidnap Suspects In Rivers / 68 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno / Hoodlum Shoots Catholic Priest In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.