Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam (5412 Views)

Buy Adsense From Me And Get $20 Earning Trick For Free / Please Is They Anything Like Crawling GoogleAdsense Account To Increase Earning? / Youtube + Adsense:get Approved Immediately,increase Earning By 200% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by microjobpays: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
*GROUP RULE*

Cmedics Organized Whatsapp Groups for Adsense Learning and Earning.

•Group is Mainly for Serious and dedicated Bloggers Seeking to Make money with AdSense.

•No Posting of Advert Here.

•If You Must Sell An AdSense Account you Must contact the group Admin before Anything else.

•No Abusive Word.

•No Pasting Of Link.

Note:We will be teaching the serious one here how to be making $10+ daily on AdSense.

Failure to abide by this simple rule will lead your Immediate Removal from this Group.

Thanks

*ADSENSE CLIQUE*

FORGED TO HELP ALL BLOGGERS TO EARN FROM THEIR BLOGS VIA *GOOGLE ADSENSE*

��RULES

1. No discussions or posts outside adsense questions and answers and earnings with adsense.

2. Any post here no mata what outside adsense shall be tagged scam so do not make mistakes to post here to avoid embarrassment

3. Only admins have right to sell adsense here to avoid someone been scammed except you trust the individual and so doing pls do it outside this room..Be you the seller or the buyer. cheap things can cause problems which we wouldn't entertain here when issues arise.

*BENEFITS OF THIS GROUP*

1. we have tutorials to share here once in a while but time and date will be well noted

2. some tips shall always be made open by admins or members as long as the message is simple and easy to understand

3 There are two rooms here..and those in this room are entitled to our tutorials but those in the other room are in for business.

4. Once in a while free recharge card fastest finger will be shared

*THE SECOND ROOM*

People there pay to be there and strictly on pchat with any of the admins. Reg fee is same for all.

You will decide how much you want to make from your blog on daily basis and strictly on our advice...we shall tell you your pageview traffic what it can fetch you maximum in a day.

We only deliver results and you can gladly testify here if you wish to or pretend as if nothing is happening and enjoy your earnings.

*ADSENSE CLIQUE* is not here to extort anyone...this place was created to help Nigerians live up to the standards of their blogs.

If you feel you want to be part of the admins and learn the work we do then we shall also discuss terms with you when we invite you in the other room.

Am sure we will have the best stay here and share info well as brothers and sisters here..

Pchat 08064919517 for the adsense group

1 Like

Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by microjobpays: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
Daily testimonies shall be uploaded here by members too that got their earnings top up daily. Lets seize this opportunity and be useful with our blogs. Remember since Jan 2017 No banning or suspension has been recorded.

Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by microjobpays: 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Last July withdrawal was successful and reflected into my Nigerian domicillary account 3days after sent. All in real date and time. Whatsapp only 08064919517 if you wish to belong and join the bosses if you so wish too and testify here as many would. No history of adsense banning or suspension recorded since late Jan this year. I have kept this alone and wish to share it now to help many with adsense but aint earning big.

Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by microjobpays: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
*UPDATES*

Considering the cost of things now and our number

whatsapp 08064919517 for more info

Our registeration fee is *3k* Only for those that wish their adsense earning to be topped up daily which expires after 1 month.

*ESTIMATED USE*

1. DATA : 1k sub
2. v-code: 6USD ( 1500 )
3. WORK TIME : 1K

As we can see its 3500 but we levelled it 3k Nothing can be that easy in earning comfortable nothing less than 3usd per day equivalent of 100usd cash out monthly via adsense..We guarantee you make 50usd per month which must definitely cover the 3k spent.

*This is a choice pls and nobody should call this a must fee*

Its strictly for those interested in the other room invite and those with mimimum blogs 500page views daily plus or minus adsense.

If you do not have adsense but have steady traffic of 500pgv we shall use ya blog for the adsense softwork and pay you 20% of what is realized from your blog until you get an adsense.

We shall still keep this room growing and exchange vital info.

*Admin desk*✍�

Adsense Clique
Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by adwems: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
3k paid...Room is real awaiting testimonies

Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by Alwaysking: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
okay
Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by mbeto: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Very soft technique.. After weeks of struggling with zero usd with my poor cpc and traffic.

This technique gave me something to be happy about

Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by Alwaysking: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
are you sure this isn't a scam
Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by adwems: 1:52am On Aug 06, 2017
Alwaysking:
are you sure this isn't a scam

am in the group you cannot scam google boss ..only ban or suspension of account that homeboys worry about.But from the group and the testimony and the cash out history..There is no ban or suspension.
Everything is not scam..When you join you will testify here
Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by Tholluwalase(m): 7:58am On Aug 06, 2017
Whoa
Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2017
This involves blackhat guys run for ur life.
Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by mbeto: 6:28am On Aug 08, 2017
Steady tweaking for steady earning

Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by microjobpays: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2017
This involves blackhat guys run for ur life.
how can you say its black hat are you there in the group to know??...Nigerians are impossible..If its blackhat the owner of this thread will write it clearly because we know blackhat but in the group there am a member too...its not blackhat.get over it
Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by newcash: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2017
Woo I really enjoy the great opportunity. This is just soft work. Join this opportunity and make more USD/POUNDS

Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2017
Op this is against AdSense TOS
Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by aliboy: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2017
My screenshot

Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by microjobpays: 11:38am On Aug 09, 2017
mosesabah:
Op this is against AdSense TOS
keep doubting and keep hoping soon now you people will begin to rush the group when people already must have hit cash outs
Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by smoothvee(m): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
newcash:
Woo I really enjoy the great opportunity. This is just soft work. Join this opportunity and make more USD/POUNDS

I find it funny that u just registered on nairaland today!!! ���
Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by newcash: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
Today earning don come again. Just soft work. Keep hoping, very soon u wouldn't be able to join again

Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by Emmysky(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
smoothvee:

The tin sef no tire you? He registered today and want us to believe him

1 Like

Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by microjobpays: 7:10am On Aug 14, 2017
When you help Nigerian Youths they turn Ingrates...I helped owner of and i quote him"Pls your son need top up www.blazerwaperz.com" Now after topping him up with more than 35pounds for the 3k he paid ti join the group...he started ranting asking for more.When was removed from the group because the contract lapsed and there was no ban this guy started bombclicking other members ads and we fished him and removed him.Bros confy or victory wha ever you cal your self.You are gone in the blogging world

Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by microjobpays: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2017
smoothvee:

Its called letter of happiness..members after top up if satisfied come here to drop s.s of their top up to show genuity..Thats it so majority do not even have nairaland account while some that do may want to hide their identity here..am sure u understand why they create new accts to testify
Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by Blazerwaperz88: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
Foolish admin u think u can still save your self after Adsense suspend my account u remove me from your group's as Childish as u are u even hacked www.peacesat.com blog that is foolishness u are a fool

Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by Blazerwaperz88: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
U can neva go unpunished u must pay for all your bad deeds better go and return my Adsense account to me I trusted u and gave u my Adsense details u change my password just for your selfish intereste I invited Peacesat to join your group he paid 3k after payment u hijacked his blog and ask him to pay u that is a childish behavior

Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by Blazerwaperz88: 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
If u love your money better run away from this place save your money or dash it to the poor than giving it to traitors that hack people blog and Adsense see treat abeg they just love hacking people's account like children and they call there sell boss

Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by microjobpays: 4:12am On Aug 16, 2017
Blazerwaperz88:
If u love your money better run away from this place save your money or dash it to the poor than giving it to traitors that hack people blog and Adsense see treat abeg they just love hacking people's account like children and they call there sell boss
The same guy thanking me for all i did for him and successful transfer of his domain.Am even still hosting his blog successfully.How can you allow greed and jealousy to get so deep into you confy victor.I promise you your blog blazerwaperz will be in google's list soon.

Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by microjobpays: 4:27am On Aug 16, 2017
Blazerwaperz88:
U can neva go unpunished u must pay for all your bad deeds better go and return my Adsense account to me I trusted u and gave u my Adsense details u change my password just for your selfish intereste I invited Peacesat to join your group he paid 3k after payment u hijacked his blog and ask him to pay u that is a childish behavior
You claimed your adsense was suspended and yet i see ads on ya blog this morning...Now you will receive noreply letter from google and welcome to the real facts about life.

1 Like

Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by microjobpays: 4:47am On Aug 16, 2017
Blazerwaperz88:
Your apologies Don Morris will not restore the innoncency of the accused until you tender it here too.All of you involved in this jealous.You want to learn the adsense top up softwork for free and allowed greed to get into you all...God is watching the real scammers here..https://www.nairaland.com/3991062/blazerwaperz-blog-owner-scam-alert#59515775 am sure they have removed the topic.imagine that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by microjobpays: 4:52am On Aug 16, 2017
Even nairaland agents aint trusted..removing threads that call for transparency leaving the wrong posts..I weep for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by benniejackson: 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Blazerwaperz88:
bad belle u chop finish wan clean mouth here cos of greed.Wait and see testimonies from more lodgers

1 Like

Re: Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam by benniejackson: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
whoever God blesses no man can curse.cmedics you are one in a million.just leave the ingrates and continue your good works

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Common Reasons Why Most New Bloggers Quit Blogging / E-commerce Suffers Setback In Nigeria / How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.