Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Do You Know About Blog Flipping? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Know About Blog Flipping? (1693 Views)

Make Serious Money Flipping Blogs In Nigeria ( Free Guide ) / What's Trending On Domain Name Flipping 2018 & Payment Options? / How To Make Easy Money With Domain Flipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know About Blog Flipping? by cyberworx(m): 7:02am On Aug 05, 2017
Hello Friends… I want to know do you know about Blog Flipping in SEO? Please tell me.

Re: Do You Know About Blog Flipping? by Geezyayo(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Blog flipping is a process of buying and selling of Websites/blogs/domains wherein you have to buy any blog in low price and then sell into higher price.
There are two simple ways in Blog Flipping by which you can start with. You can either create a new Blog from scratch, and once you build authority, traffic, and money, you can sell it. Another way is by buying existing web property and develop it to next level, and sell it at a higher price.
Re: Do You Know About Blog Flipping? by Enrypech: 11:14pm On May 23, 2019
Thanks OP

I am a big fan of it

Blog flipping is one secret way only few people are using to rake millions today.

I cannot forget the very day I discovered it. It was like heaven.

In case you do not know what it means. It simply the buying at low price or creating from a scratch a blog to improve it by way of adding value and ultimately selling it off for a higher price.

Simply, blog buying or building from scratch and flipping at a higher price

I have prepared a post on how you can turn blog flipping into a money spinner for you. in the post,you will learn
1. What it means to flip blog
2. What I discovered about blog flipping
3. How to flip blogs by building from scratch
4. What to look out for when buying a blog
5. How to make it make money for you repeatedly

After consuming this post and taking appropriate action. You would be glad you saw this thread

https://www.nazablog.com/how-to-make-money-with-blogging-flipping-in-nigeria/

Re: Do You Know About Blog Flipping? by etherealitsol: 11:51am On May 05, 2023
You can make your own blog from scratch or buy an old one from the auctions. A website design company in Delhi also helps you create new websites or upgrade your old websites. Blog flipping can be highly profitable if you know in-depth.

(1) (Reply)

Unverified Naija Adsense For Sale / Omavo.com - Nigeria New Blogging Platform Like Blogger / Web Designers Drop Your Bbmpins Let's Rub Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.