Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Too Slim - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Too Slim (797 Views)

Please Help. I Want To Get Fat. I'm Just Too Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Slim by ugybabe2020(f): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2017
Please doctors in the house help me,am looking too skinny what can i take to add a little flesh and without side effect.
Re: Too Slim by czarina(f): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2017
I know someone who takes this below , would help build ur muscle mass, and apetamine....p.s have you done a thorough medical check to ascertain if there could be an unresolved cause?

Re: Too Slim by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
ugybabe2020:
Please doctors in the house help me,am looking too skinny what can i take to add a little flesh and without side effect.
Let's start from the basics, what's ur weight and height? And what's ur dietary routine like?
Re: Too Slim by wonder360: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
czarina:
I know someone who takes this below , would help build ur muscle mass, and apetamine....p.s have you done a thorough medical check to ascertain if there could be an unresolved cause?

how I get this
Re: Too Slim by czarina(f): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
wonder360:

how I get this
check these e-stores
Re: Too Slim by wonder360: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
czarina:
check these e-stores
what e store?
Re: Too Slim by czarina(f): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
wonder360:

what e store?
any local e-store
Re: Too Slim by wonder360: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
czarina:
any local e-store
in Lagos?
Re: Too Slim by wonder360: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
czarina:
any local e-store
in Lagos?
Re: Too Slim by dorisdiva(f): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
U need these 3 products . 1. Shake Off PhytoFibre 2. Splina liquid chlorophyll 3. Red yeast Coffee ( decaffeinated ) works like magic Watsapp 08170950225 ( Chioma )

Re: Too Slim by haneetram: 7:02am On Aug 16, 2017
ugybabe2020:

Hello dear, I used to have this problem when I was in secondary school. I was skinny beyond measure. I ate all I could but there was not weight gain. I was tall and skinny. But guess what? I gained weight. I gained about 18kg. I did nothing special nor did I eat anything special. It was rest of mind. I was so stressed and worried about alot of things at my young age. But i got rid of any form of stress, over thinking and I just got happier and totally forgot about my body. Until one day I mistakenly climbed in a weighing scale and checked my weight. I couldn't believe it but it happened. I have shared this advice with a friend and in 2 months of easing stress and relaxing, she has gained so much weight that she never thought she could. You too can try this out but you have to be PATIENT. The weight she gained in 2 months, it took me years to gain. Take care.

(1) (Reply)

How To Naturally Increase The Size Your Manhood Without Any Pills Or Supplements / . / Ceoni Products With Black Seed Oil For Viruses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.