Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Mention 1 Song From Any Nigerian Artiste You Hate Listening To - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention 1 Song From Any Nigerian Artiste You Hate Listening To (437 Views)

Debie-Rise "Here To Stay" Is Boomplay's No 1 Song Of The Week / Hey Nairalanders, Mention 1 Plantashun Boyz Track That You Won't Forget / In Search Of A Particular KWAM 1 Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention 1 Song From Any Nigerian Artiste You Hate Listening To by williamdeluxe(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2017
As humans, it’s just normal that we hate or just don’t get excited about the existence of some songs to the extent that we feel like spitting out in disgust or cover you ear whenever we hear them.
Believe it or not, we all have one song that always sound irritating to our ears. Most times we just cannot explain why we hate a song, we just hate it with so much passion.

Guys, oya get into the comment section and let’s see which song you hate most.. Just 1!
Re: Mention 1 Song From Any Nigerian Artiste You Hate Listening To by phintohlar(f): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2017
williamdeluxe:
As humans, it’s just normal that we hate or just don’t get excited about the existence of some songs to the extent that we feel like spitting out in disgust or cover you ear whenever we hear them.
Believe it or not, we all have one song that always sound irritating to our ears. Most times we just cannot explain why we hate a song, we just hate it with so much passion.

Guys, oya get into the comment section and let’s see which song you hate most.. Just 1!

but why u no mention your own 1st nay? Anyways mine is korede bello,apart 4rm God win wey d bobo sing ehn the rest na trash,like say na small pikin him dey sing for
Re: Mention 1 Song From Any Nigerian Artiste You Hate Listening To by laryjan: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2017
i love iranian musics: http://vitrinmusic.ir
Re: Mention 1 Song From Any Nigerian Artiste You Hate Listening To by internationalman(m): 9:07am On Aug 05, 2017
I want ur body in my bed by Wizkid.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Who Is The Real King Of Fuji? / Free Monthly Beat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.