Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Home Alone "Star Actor Died After Having Minor Back Surgery - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Home Alone "Star Actor Died After Having Minor Back Surgery (869 Views)

Popular Old Movie, The Gods Must Be Crazy Star Actor Dead ? / Nollywood Star Actor Sited Today In Abakaliki / Donald Trump Featured In "Home Alone" Movie (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Alone "Star Actor Died After Having Minor Back Surgery by Dboy55(m): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2017
Hollywood actor, John Heard , who played Peter McCallister in the Home Alone movies, has died, the Santa Clara County, California, medical examiner’s office said.
He was 71 when he died on Friday.
Playing Peter McCallister in Home Alone endeared him to generations of film lovers.
Heard was found dead on July 21, 2017 in his hotel room in Palo Alto, California he had reportedly been staying at the hotel after “minor back surgery” last week.
‘Our officers responded with the Fire Department to a hotel in our city on a report of a person in need of medical aid,’ the Palo Alto police department said. 'The person was determined to be deceased. While still under investigation, the death is not considered suspicious at this time.’
Heard was a stage actor before transitioning to film and TV where he had a supporting role in the 1988 Tom Hanks film Big as well as Beaches , The Pelican Brief , Sharknado, CSI: Miami , Law & Order , Battlestar Galactica , Prison Break , Elementary and The Sopranos .
The actor was married three times, including to Superman actress, Margot Kidder .
Heard was born in 1946 in Washington DC. He started his career on stage in the late 1970s and most recently played a character named Andrew in Living Among Us , a forthcoming movie about vampires.
Two other works with him in the cast are expected to be released in 2017.

Re: Home Alone "Star Actor Died After Having Minor Back Surgery by ijobaooorun(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2017
embarassed
Re: Home Alone "Star Actor Died After Having Minor Back Surgery by Greatzeus(m): 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
I watched the first home alone movie very very long time ago. Few weeks ago I was transferring some files from my hdd to a colleague's laptop when I stumbled upon a folder named " Home alone 1-5" I copy it. I just finished watching the last in the series,men I respect Hollywood,they think. I love all the 5 installments.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:'you Held My D**K' - Tobi Tells Ceec, She Fumes / Top And Latest Hollywood Movies For You / Bad Boys For Life 2020 720p HD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.