Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Hosting + Cpanel And Domain For Sell - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Hosting + Cpanel And Domain For Sell (296 Views)

Nigerian Adsense Account And Domain Urgently Needed / SHOPPING/BUSINESS WEBSITES/BLOGS WITH .com.ng/.com DOMAIN FOR JUST SMALL MONEY / Google Adsense Account For Sale And Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hosting + Cpanel And Domain For Sell by Betafalex(m): 10:02am On Aug 05, 2017
Am going to let this account out for a token.

What's inside?
Godaddy Economy Hosting; exp in 2yrs time。

A TLD .COM Extension (
www.wptyrant.com ); exp in 2yrs
An SSL For Free For You, (Already Activated In The Account)

A Yoast SEO Premium Plugin + License Key
A Premium Theme For Free + License Key

I will give you all the login details of the account both the Godaddy Login, Cpanel Login Details(Username + Password) and the Website Login details.

Your benefit for having this website and the hosting from me, I will help you and setup the security and the site designing.

NOTE: The account will expire the year 2019 so thats goodnews for you.

Is only for serious minded person so if you have the token and you're serious just come inbox and let's do business

refer this post

https://www.nairaland.com/3967981/hosting-cpanel-account-domain-sell

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Specs / Nigerian Oshi Agabi Makes A Computer That Can Smell Explosives, Illness / Pen For Samsung Galaxy Tab 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.