Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight (30458 Views)

Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) / Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by MrMelody(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
GlobalGisting:
Haba, I thought Tekno produced IF?
he did
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by johnsmhelia15(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bro u funny die
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by luluman: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
these are Nigerian 5 songs that shouldn't have being on spotlight. These said songs released the thought of hard working as a no no,legit work as irrelevant,unattractive,nonprofit stuff.futhermore these song also proclaimed sexual act,crime,money-as-a-God.
These song are just irrelevant to Nigerian music community.

9ice- living things

oritafemi-ongba Larami

small doctor-penalty

qdot-apala new school

davido-if..... the recent 30 billion 4 the akant saga owner

add urs
The many faces of bad belle.
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Wesporting:
Funny enough 2 face & Davido dropped singles almost the same day...but Davido song is playing almost everywhere.

Rate: Davido "Fall On You" vs "Holy Holy" by 2 Face.

I guess na Davido time?
im don join iluminati
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by Gebbson007(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Penalty
Ife
Apala newskul Shud nt b on ur fuvk list
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by Yasirarafat: 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Suspect33:
Tekno - Pana
Mr Eazi - Leg over
and all lil kesh noise, sorry songs grin

BTW who has that Davido's song, Pere, please send it to me, i want to delete it
Why bro? that sweet song? i would have sent you my own but i deleted it
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by KanwuliaExtra: 3:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Between "If" and "Reggae Blues" I don't know which is worse.

Nasty lyrics in catchy tunes.

Insulting at best! angry
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by maxdosh(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
Leonbonapart:
cheesy
junk music that's what my people like.... people like bez, praiz, Asa. these are people who sings in Nigeria.... in terms rap, mod9 and MI

No truer words have been said

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by CityHitz: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
This will shock you about DAVIDO's baby @ E - lounge #AllWhiteParty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AykcVMpt2b8
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
Suspect33:
Tekno - Pana
Mr Eazi - Leg over
and all lil kesh noise, sorry songs grin

BTW who has that Davido's song, Pere, please send it to me, i want to delete it
lol sir I must say u are hilarious .this is epic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Music Collabo Ever!! / Bright Chimezie Is Dead. / Cover Versions And Remixes Of Classic Nigerian Songs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.