Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

The Cheque That Bought Neymar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Cheque That Bought Neymar (1294 Views)

Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach / Floyd Mayweather Shows $100m Cheque He Earned After Beating Mcgregor / The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cheque That Bought Neymar by k199192: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
The cheque that bought Neymar was realesed today by some source.
It baffles me that someone can just write a check of €220,000,000 without, you know thinking twice. I mean before I withdraw 10k from my account to do business I should have at least 50k or more in my account, hypothetically speaking though. So still on hypothesis, the owner of that account should have like over a billion euros in that account. Na wa o. God punish poverty sha.
Anyways, I wont bother myself on another person's headache as it's not really my business but what captured my attention is the name of the bank that owns the slip.
Any thoughts?

Source: http://www.goal.com/en/news/the-cheque-that-bought-neymar-for-222m/1crzvc3r3d4hm1fo7tlsqzhy0w

Re: The Cheque That Bought Neymar by AK6464(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
Anti-poverty vaccine

(1) (Reply)

There's No Perfect List / Super Eagles Coach Dedicates World Cup Qualification To Ex-keeper, Carl Ikeme Wh / Wenger Refuses To Give Up On Title Despite 3-1 Loss To Man U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.