Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

We Support Erikkson. Give Him That Job! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Support Erikkson. Give Him That Job! (597 Views)

Sven Erikkson Is Coach Of Ivory Coast To World Cup 2010 / Sven-goran Erikkson Applies For Super Eagles Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Support Erikkson. Give Him That Job! by marocguy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2010
Nairalanders. I believe so many of us were excited with d news that sven-goran erikkson has applied for super eagles job. He's a man of internationally acclaimed performance. A world class coach. He has had a good number of spells at different teams,clubsides and national teams. I just took a luk at his history and i just realised we have found d right man. He has a passion 4 his work.
One gud thing about him is dat he showed dat he's a coach dat cant be pushed around by d F.A and press,which he showed when he was england team manager.
Besides he has a gud youth programe which he demonstrates with his spells at england(takin one teenager to worldcup i.e micheal owen,walcot),mexico and man city.
He's a well focused coach that scouts well for his players and plays based on performance not name. He's ideal 4 our current talent limited national team.
He is an international figure with a gud image which will also bring the psychological effect to our players and team and even against oppositinn team of any international status in any competition. Definitely the psychological aspect matters in foreign football.
He will bring discipline to our national team. The players will respect him and national team duties and engagements becos none of them don reach d calibre of players he's workd with.
Lastly d fact dat he applied himself makes him better in d sense dat he has a work plan and has studied d team over time. He's coming prepared 4 d job,unlike others that saw their name on d news
I see him working 4 a long time with us to our benefit,developn young players and restoring our team to coordination and balance like france,egypt and other teams that have long term coaches. This is what i fail to see in other world cup hungry coaches on dat list. Nobody cares to ask how many of them wud want to stay around aftawards esp d big names.
Erikkson career hasnt been fantastic 4 a while though no one can dispute his technical and tactical ability as a coach especially with national team sides. This gives us a reason to backup the idea that he wants to use nigeria to come back to limelight to our advantage. Definitely no miracle can be done at world cup though i am sure of a gud outing with him but he will put his best aftawards to prove a point with nigeria and that would take a long time.
NFF WHERE ARE YOU?. ABEG GIVE ERIKKSON THIS JOB,HE'S THE MOST QUALIFIED. Hope they get to read this ohh and act wisely.
Nairalanders wot do u think?
Re: We Support Erikkson. Give Him That Job! by DisGuy: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2010
Besides he has a gud youth programe which he demonstrates with his spells at england(takin one teenager to worldcup i.e micheal owen,walcot),mexico and man city.

dem don falsify age for eng-er-land too?
Re: We Support Erikkson. Give Him That Job! by semid4lyfe(m): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2010
Which one be 'We'? Eriksson ko, Nokia ni. . .Arrant Nonsense!
Re: We Support Erikkson. Give Him That Job! by galatico(m): 11:37am On Feb 12, 2010
Erickson is a failure, he shoudln't be considered for the job!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Coach Do We Really Need ? / Amodu Resumes, Insists On Eagles Job / Algeria Had A Better Nation's Cup Than Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.