Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Fans React To Nadia Buhari Outfit! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To Nadia Buhari Outfit! (1638 Views)

Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Nadia Buhari Looks Glam In Tailored Pant Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans React To Nadia Buhari Outfit! by BBBlaze: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Buhari's Dress To The Golden Movie Awards Is Seriously Ridiculous!

Nadia Buhari’s Racy outfit and new look to the Golden Movie Awards has caused quite a reaction on Instagram.

Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buhari is back under the limelight and her first foray into it will definitely be what she expected following the backlash.

The mother of two wore a body revealing nude dress to the Golden Movie Awards yesterday, and her fans had lots to say about it.

“Nadia!! How many times did i call you? What are you wearing biko?” a fan wrote

Another fan said she was unrecognizable. “Until i saw her name, i didn’t recognize Nadia Buhari”, the fan said

See photos below:

1 Share

Re: Fans React To Nadia Buhari Outfit! by forreelinc(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
angry ew she got fat
Re: Fans React To Nadia Buhari Outfit! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
She's not so fine anymore and thick doesn't look good on her sad
Re: Fans React To Nadia Buhari Outfit! by BBBlaze: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
More photos

Re: Fans React To Nadia Buhari Outfit! by Seguntimmy(m): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
lurbish *spits*
Re: Fans React To Nadia Buhari Outfit! by BBBlaze: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nigerian celebs are just adding to the problems and menace of the youth!!
.God help us!
SMH in Japanese cool
Re: Fans React To Nadia Buhari Outfit! by dominique(f): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nothing wrong with the dress. The camera flash bulbs exposed her undies, not that the dress is that transparent. She's looking a bit old though.
Re: Fans React To Nadia Buhari Outfit! by Young03(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
oloshooooooo
Re: Fans React To Nadia Buhari Outfit! by chubinwa(m): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
good girls gone bad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Madness: South African Socialite Zodwa Appears Pant-less At Award Night - Photos / Linda Ikeji Pictured With Nigeria’s Tallest Man And Tallest Model (photos) / Bobrisky: I Never Owe Jacob, Mc Galaxy I Can Never Forgive You Till I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.