Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Help With Direction From Iyana Ipaja To SCOAN In Ikotun - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Direction From Iyana Ipaja To SCOAN In Ikotun (2944 Views)

Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria / The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban / A Speeding trailer Falls Into A Pit Hole In Ikotun, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Direction From Iyana Ipaja To SCOAN In Ikotun by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
please can someone help me with direction from iyana ipaja to SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATION at ikotun..thanks
Re: Help With Direction From Iyana Ipaja To SCOAN In Ikotun by henrimoto(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
martins18:
please can someone help me with direction from iyana ipaja to SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATION at ikotun..thanks
Ask anybody at iyana ipaja park to direct you to the bus park where you will bode bus to ikotun.

You will alight at the last bus stop in Ikotun, ask for direction to Synagogue Church, its very close to ikotun bus garage.

*Just say "I'm going to synagogue church" to anybody, from bus conductor to market women, you will be directed the way.
Re: Help With Direction From Iyana Ipaja To SCOAN In Ikotun by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
henrimoto:
Ask anybody at iyana ipaja park to direct you to the bus park where you will bode bus to ikotun.

You will alight at the last bus stop in Ikotun, ask for direction to Synagogue Church, its very close to ikotun bus garage.

*Just say "I'm going to synagogue church" to anybody, from bus conductor to market women, you will be directed the way.
thanks alot...do you also have any idea on how to get the morning water?

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigerians Working In South Korea / I Need Iberia Office Address In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.