Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Woman Creates Amazing Optical Illusions With Make-up - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Woman Creates Amazing Optical Illusions With Make-up (1620 Views)

80 Years Old Japanese Creates Amazing Landscape Paintings With Excel(Pics) / 25 Insane Optical Illusions That Will Leave You Dazed And Confused / 25 Insane Optical Illusions That Will Leave You Dazed And Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Creates Amazing Optical Illusions With Make-up by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Makeup is usually used for slightly adjusting the everyday look but some actually realize its true potential. Mimi Choi from Vancouver, Canada is one of them. She is a 31-year-old makeup artist who creates intense hyperreal optical illusions, and her amazing work has earned Mimi 274,000 followers on Instagram.
Before discovering makeup art, Mimi trained as a teacher and worked in a pre-school for three years. "I felt like my creativity was suppressed. I enjoyed teaching but I wasn't completely happy," she said. "I needed a new challenge." After leaving the classroom, she started experimenting with her makeup brushes at home.

Choi creates her mind-blowing work through masterfully understanding perspective, creating three dimensionality on a flat surface. She manipulates makeup like an artist uses his paint and places shadows onto her body to make her skin either pop out or recede back into the body.

http://www.boredpanda.com/optical-illusion-make-up-mimi-choi/

Re: Woman Creates Amazing Optical Illusions With Make-up by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
N

Re: Woman Creates Amazing Optical Illusions With Make-up by Ilajeboy(m): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
shocked wow
Re: Woman Creates Amazing Optical Illusions With Make-up by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lalasticlala seun prof800

Re: Woman Creates Amazing Optical Illusions With Make-up by profnigga(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
it look lik mine....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Creates Amazing Optical Illusions With Make-up by Oblitz(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
creative
Re: Woman Creates Amazing Optical Illusions With Make-up by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Awesome!
Now this is what you call fp material!...not the usual celebrity trash.
Re: Woman Creates Amazing Optical Illusions With Make-up by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
This is so amazing
Re: Woman Creates Amazing Optical Illusions With Make-up by MysteriousAnn(f): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
There is no end to creativity. Lovely art! Can I get one which would make my nostrils look like boobs ?
Re: Woman Creates Amazing Optical Illusions With Make-up by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
There is no end to creativity. Lovely art! Can I get one which would make my nostrils look like boobs ?
Lol, why would you want that?

Re: Woman Creates Amazing Optical Illusions With Make-up by KamalMarx: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is just creative

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Are DSLR Cameras Good For Recording Events? / VIDEO: Mark Angel Comedy - APPLE PHONE (episode 196) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.