Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Imsu Female Graduate Confesses Of Her Hands Soiled With Blood Of Students. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Imsu Female Graduate Confesses Of Her Hands Soiled With Blood Of Students. (669 Views)

TRAGIC: IMSU Female Student Stabs Boyfriend, Takes Poison To Her Own Death (phot / TRAGIC: IMSU Female Student Stabs Boyfriend, Takes Poison To Her Own Death / My Hands Are Soiled With Blood Of Students - University Of Ibadan Graduate Confe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imsu Female Graduate Confesses Of Her Hands Soiled With Blood Of Students. by NujiPressy(f): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
A Fresh female graduate of IMSU , name withheld, who just finished her degree exams opened up to confess of how she has been involved in killings going on in the University,especially her hostel... She said that she has been involved in this act since her Pre-degree days and has actually lost counts of how many people's blood she has in her hands. She was initiated into this act when she packed into a Female Hostel located at mbonu ojike where she spent her university days.
*In her confessions, she refused to mention names but said that even the blood of her room mate is in her hands.*
*This was what she said, "Why would I not have blood of people in my hands when I don't have insecticide treated net or money to waste on "tusa tusa" and expensive insecticides. Every night, some mosquitoes after sucking blood of other students will fly into my room and in my usual act of reading at night, I use to be awake. I will see them, trace them and use my two hand to jam them into my palms and then my hands will be soiled with the blood of students they have already sucked.*
*Pls my people, join me to beg d management to come and fumigate the female hostels. There are lots of mosquitoes and rodents and they are making life unbearable*....
Re: Imsu Female Graduate Confesses Of Her Hands Soiled With Blood Of Students. by nextprince: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Very funny.

Of course, if that's the case, everyone has human blood in his/her hand.

But figuratively, where the expression is more sensibly used, only criminals have human blood in their hands.
Re: Imsu Female Graduate Confesses Of Her Hands Soiled With Blood Of Students. by Josephjnr(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hahahaha. Police need to arrest her immediately. Through mosquitoes or direct,shedding blood is the same .

(1) (Reply)

You Must See This. / Inquiry / 7 Reasons Why Olamide’s ‘science Student’ Shouldn’t Be Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.