Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Hi! Join Me On ALAT With This Referral Code V6H2SX And You Could Make Some Money - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hi! Join Me On ALAT With This Referral Code V6H2SX And You Could Make Some Money (1540 Views)

Funny, As A Man Jump Into The Grave Because He Is Been Owe Some Money / Alat By Wema Promo / Guys Join Me To Laugh Biko Nu Loool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi! Join Me On ALAT With This Referral Code V6H2SX And You Could Make Some Money by adegold7326(m): 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hi! Join me on ALAT with this referral code V6H2SX and you could make some money too. Click: http://alat.ng
Hi! Join me on ALAT with this referral code *V6H2SX*
1. Join the family
Download ALAT from Google Play or the Apple App Store, sign up with your BVN and phone number, then upload a couple of basic documents to activate your account.

2. Refer your friends
Open the ALAT app, sign in and click Refer a Friend on the menu to get your unique referral code. Share this code with your friends by chat, SMS, email or on social media.

3. Cash out
For every friend who joins ALAT with your referral code and funds their ALAT account with 500 naira, we'll give you a gift of 500 naira. When you refer up to ten friends who all fund their ALAT accounts with 500 naira and upload required documents, we'll add 5,000 naira to your account for a total of 10,000 naira.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations Bookers / You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist. / Join This Platform On Whatsapp For Funny Videos, Memes, Hoe Stories ,hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.