Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Man Killed His Wife And Lover Man For Having Sex In His House, Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed His Wife And Lover Man For Having Sex In His House, Photos (2124 Views)

Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) / Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi / Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed His Wife And Lover Man For Having Sex In His House, Photos by rizzyrozz: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
AN UNIDENTIFIED MAN ALLEGEDLY KILLED HIS WIFE AND A MAN HE CAUGHT ON BED WITH HIS WIFE.

According to a Facebook user who shared the story, the man ran away after killing them both.

Though the post was shared in Spanish language, we used Facebook translation app in translating it to English.

More photos........https://royalsgist.com/2017/08/05/photos-man-kills-wife-lover-man-caught-sex-matrimonial-bed/

Re: Man Killed His Wife And Lover Man For Having Sex In His House, Photos by emeijeh(m): 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Gosh!

Seems they were Nigerians

Chai!
The lust of the flesh
Re: Man Killed His Wife And Lover Man For Having Sex In His House, Photos by nextprince: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
To me, justice seems to have been served, although against the law.

If she must straff another man, why in my bedroom.

If the man must straff my wife, why in my bedroom?
Re: Man Killed His Wife And Lover Man For Having Sex In His House, Photos by tooth4tooth: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
shocked
Re: Man Killed His Wife And Lover Man For Having Sex In His House, Photos by pbethel: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
When u have decided to break ur marriage vows, enjoy d consequences of ur decision.
Hhhmmm
Terrible
Re: Man Killed His Wife And Lover Man For Having Sex In His House, Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
A lesson to every potential cheats and cheetahs.......

Burn in Hell. wink
Re: Man Killed His Wife And Lover Man For Having Sex In His House, Photos by Alhkerimu(m): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kudos to the man, they deserve it
Re: Man Killed His Wife And Lover Man For Having Sex In His House, Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Some women get mind o,bringing a man into ur matrimonial home?insanity at its peak.
Re: Man Killed His Wife And Lover Man For Having Sex In His House, Photos by johnkey: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
he shot them. R. I. Poosay
Re: Man Killed His Wife And Lover Man For Having Sex In His House, Photos by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Were did he shot the woman
Re: Man Killed His Wife And Lover Man For Having Sex In His House, Photos by Ehinmola(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
Guilty as charged and convicted to death. Cheating ended.
Re: Man Killed His Wife And Lover Man For Having Sex In His House, Photos by ademasta(m): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
O boy
Re: Man Killed His Wife And Lover Man For Having Sex In His House, Photos by columbus007(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
So upon all the numerous crime that can kill a man so na toto this man choose shocked
Re: Man Killed His Wife And Lover Man For Having Sex In His House, Photos by jonathan111: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: Man Killed His Wife And Lover Man For Having Sex In His House, Photos by omobabalawo: 6:16am On Aug 07, 2017
tooth4tooth:
shocked
your monicker shows you support his actions.
Re: Man Killed His Wife And Lover Man For Having Sex In His House, Photos by Etizz: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2017
I don't blame people who are out of control when this situation happened to dem....

it takes a very strong man to catch his wife cheating (especially on d matrimonial bed) and walk away with no violence.....

(1) (Reply)

Junko Furuta,44 Days In Hell.gruesome Tale Of Abuse Of Japanese Teen / Uwaila Vera omozuwa The Uniben Student Killers Have Been Caught. / Sgt. Eze Of Police SPU Shot Joy Eze In The Face. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.