Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:11 AM

NBA World 108-97 NBA Africa. Victor Oladipo Is The MVP (video Highlights) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA World 108-97 NBA Africa. Victor Oladipo Is The MVP (video Highlights) (422 Views)

Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today / Lebron Is Indeed The Mvp Signs A 4-year, $154m Contract With La Laker / Africa Vs The World: 2017 NBA Africa Game (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NBA World 108-97 NBA Africa. Victor Oladipo Is The MVP (video Highlights) by naptu2: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
Team world won the NBA Africa game, defeating Team Africa 108-97. Victor Oladipo led Africa with 28 points and he was also named the MVP of the game (at times it looked like he was trying to win the game on his own. He was so fired up).

Afterwards Victor Oladipo told Chinenye Ogwumike (of the Connecticut Sun), "Representing Nigeria is very important to me. Everybody knows I bleed green-white-green and everybody knows that Nigerians have the best jollof rice."

Here are highlights of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7pcbTbocnc

(1) (Reply)

Costa Will Be Missed At Chelsea – Cahill / Stop Treating Me Like A Criminal, Costa Tells Chelsea / Cowbell Milk Brings Back Memories Of Samuel Okwaraji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.