Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Come In And Crack The Code - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Come In And Crack The Code (938 Views)

Only A Genius Can Crack The Code(pics) / Brain Teaser; Gurus Get In And Crack This / Maths Gurus Come In And Crack This Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And Crack The Code by Samexdx(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
It's somehow confusing... Guru's in the house please help crack this code.

Re: Come In And Crack The Code by DrayZee: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
I think it's 062 undecided

1 Like

Re: Come In And Crack The Code by Xcellente: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Come In And Crack The Code by 2O17: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Come In And Crack The Code by Samexdx(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
2O17:
Xcellente:
DrayZee:
I think it's 062 undecided
Which one is the correct answer now?
Re: Come In And Crack The Code by Xcellente: 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Samexdx:

mine!
Re: Come In And Crack The Code by DrayZee: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Samexdx:

Lol. I no know o.
But I can prove Xcellente wrong...

The last hint said "one number is correct but placed wrong".
In X.cellente's answer, 0 is correct and in the last position which contradicts the last hint.
Re: Come In And Crack The Code by Xcellente: 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
DrayZee:

Lol. I no know o.
But I can prove Xcellente wrong...

The last hint said "one number is correct but placed wrong".
In X.cellente's answer, 0 is correct and in the last position which contradicts the last hint.
yeah yeah yeah, now i understand. When it come to arrangement, i give it to you.
Guess what...YOU ARE THE MAN!!! Smile your way to bed.
Re: Come In And Crack The Code by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
cool
Re: Come In And Crack The Code by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2017
It's 042
Re: Come In And Crack The Code by alfarouq(m): 8:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Come In And Crack The Code by Xcellente: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2017
Make me belive so.
MasterMind21:
It's 042
Re: Come In And Crack The Code by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Xcellente:
Make me belive so.
Now from the first hint one is correctly placed. The second hint says one is wrongly placed which automatically kicks out 6. Third hint; two numbers are wrongly placed... confirms 2 and 0(6 has been eliminated). Fourth hint confirms the elimination of 8 and the others. Fifth hint confirms the position of 0(i.e first position). Hint one also confirms the position of 2(i.e third position. one is correct and rightly placed since 6 and 8 have already been eliminated). The second hint confirms 4 and it's position consequently eliminating 1 cos the only position left is the middle. And the hint(2nd) says one is correct and wrongly placed(cannot be 1 cos it's in the only remaining position which contradicts the hint given)
Re: Come In And Crack The Code by Samexdx(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
MasterMind21:
Now from the first hint one is correctly placed. The second hint says one is wrongly placed which automatically kicks out 6. Third hint; two numbers are wrongly placed... confirms 2 and 0(6 has been eliminated). Fourth hint confirms the elimination of 8 and the others. Fifth hint confirms the position of 0(i.e first position). Hint one also confirms the position of 2(i.e third position. one is correct and rightly placed since 6 and 8 have already been eliminated). The second hint confirms 4 and it's position consequently eliminating 1 cos the only position left is the middle. And the hint(2nd) says one is correct and wrongly placed(cannot be 1 cos it's in the only remaining position which contradicts the hint given)
Wow! Na you be boss... I doff my cap for you ooo
Re: Come In And Crack The Code by Bluebrain101: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
062 take it or leave it

(1) (Reply)

Chemistry Question For Chemistry Student / Upcoming Indian Army Female Bharti Rally Recruitments 2018 / Photos From Poly Nekede Matriculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.