Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

What Can Coreldraw Do That Photoshop Can't - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Can Coreldraw Do That Photoshop Can't (1318 Views)

2020 Calendar Coreldraw CDR File Free Download / CORELDRAW | PHOTOSHOP | ILLUSTRATOR | Training For Beginners (VIDEO TUTORIALS) / Where Can I Get Latest Adobe Suites And Coreldraw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Coreldraw Do That Photoshop Can't by spirited1: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
So many times i hav heard about arguements of both graphic software been more superior to the other. For me i do most of my posters with photoshop and sometimes i just stick to coreldraw.
So the queation is what can coreldraw do that photoshop can not do?
Re: What Can Coreldraw Do That Photoshop Can't by femarse: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
well as you can see what Nigeria do is follow the media hype everyone here will tell you to do photoshop or illustrator but none here can tell u what one can do and the other can't that's because there is none
Re: What Can Coreldraw Do That Photoshop Can't by Student125(m): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
femarse:
well as you can see what Nigeria do is follow the media hype everyone here will tell you to do photoshop or illustrator but none here can tell u what one can do and the other can't that's because there is none
I will like to come in, think of corelDraw as 3in1(Adobe illustrator, inDesign and a bit of Photoshop(bitmap editing).
Back to your question, corelDraw on its own cannot do magic to photo unless you want to consider corel photo-paint. e.g corelDraw can be used to design most if not all what AI and InDesign can do except photo manipulation.

while

Photoshop on the other hand is not good for typography and vector drawing which inDesign and AI will do respectively.
e.g Photoshop can manipulate pic so well, good for fliers,magazine cover, mock-up etc cuz u do more of background image/color with little text.
In concussion I love using Photoshop for photo while Corel for other jobs.
Note: This is my opinion, feel free to counter with point.

3 Likes

Re: What Can Coreldraw Do That Photoshop Can't by spirited1: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ure on point bro
Re: What Can Coreldraw Do That Photoshop Can't by Airoflaw(m): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2017
I'm a big fan of adobe,I love Photoshop for designs,

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Designers - Reliable Way To Receive Money From Foreign Clients / How Do I Get Final Cut Pro / General Designs: Drop Ur Designs, Comments N Criticisms. Thanx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.